VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thread
  1. sure can, just encode the audio file with the video file in tmpgenc.....

when your menu plays, the audio will play, i believe it will loop when it ends

i ususally dont use audioi, but it is possible

also, now in the newest version of tscv, there is an option when creating your menu to include audio, you can do it right there too before it is called to tmpgenc

lemme know

Quote Quote  
  2. whats up marty. i followed ur guide for menus using tscv and i get right to the end and keep getting this error message in the log tab that says:

**ERROR: error while parsing command line - try --help

VCDxBuild finished

I've looked all over for the TSCV v0.73 that u were talking about in the guide, but i couldnt find it. So i ended up using TSCV v0.83. Does that have something to do with it? I also dont think i have the right vcd imager because the links on http://www.ttool.de/indexe.htm DO NOT WORK! So i had to search the web to try to find the programs. Could you tell me what am i doing wrong or give me a [WORKING] link where i can download everything i need. I aprreciate any help you can give. THanks.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Guest
    Marty, thanks so much for the guide. Great work!

I too, however, am having the same problem as iwantaalyiah:

**ERROR: error while parsing command line - try --help

I see that you might've had an answer for him and was wondering what your solution was.

Thanks again for your help and the guide!
    Quote Quote  
  4. hey, i never really ask for anything, and i havent been on this site lately but i must ask you a favor:

i am a die hard family guy fan. for those of you who know of the family guy, you know its the funniest show on television. It is being cancelled and its TRAGIC

do me a favor, and go to this site:

http://www.petitiononline.com/savefg2/petition.html

sign the petition...we already have over 11,000 people. Petition onlines top 3 petitions are as follows:

1. Oppose the Federal Marriage Amendment

2. Depict the Flag Raising at Ground Zero of the WTC Attack as it Actually Occurred!

3. To FOX Broadcasting. SAVE FAMILY GUY

this is some crazy shit, help

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hey, I was reading your guide on making motion menus (these are the menus you can use the arrow buttons to select, right?) at the following URL: http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/r/d/rdm186/guide2/ and it says that I need to download vfapi (which has a bad link, by the way).

After that it skips to step 10. There are no steps 1 through 9.

What are they?
    .x[ DeVante ]x.
    Quote Quote  
  6. ok...the vfapi link is still good, you just type in that adress and look for vfapi and its there, i just tried it...

as far as the numbers on the steps go...dont worry about them, you can just follow them as they are...i deleted about 9 steps and simplified it, but never changed the numbering...so just give that a try

you used to have to frameserve with virtualdub and all that stuff but that is no longer necessary....

sorry if it confused you, but just follow it through and you should do fine
    Quote Quote  
  7. awesome guide! however I'm having issues getting the required software from ttool. Maybe its just me, but I get a 404 error page that the file couldnt be found when I click on TSCV Downloads.

thx for any further help :]
    Quote Quote  
  8. where can i find the TSCV new version? i`ve tried all these links but i just got error messages. is there a english version of that?

thanks. take care.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hi guys,

I finally found a link to the newest TSCV version and it works!

here you go:
    http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/tscv.htm

cya
    Quote Quote  
  10. is this the new version gyllom? martymizah said you don't need VFAPI in the new version.

plus, the link to download tsvc seems not to work. i did a better search on google and fou out this site http://www.geocities.com/astools2002/AntonioS.html

there is 3 version. i downloaded the one that says NEW. this one doesnt need to download anything else than tmpg, right?

take care.
    Quote Quote  
  11. To download from my link, you have to right-click and save as. But your version is also good and you need to download VCDcdiGui to. If it isn't already with TSCV.
    Quote Quote  
  12. anyway, i couldn't even pass through the install fase. it just said that tmpgvdf wasnt in the same folder as tmpg and it was.

i just can't get tmpg to be installed normally. i always click in the exe file to start it. i assume i can normally install it like vcdeasy, right? maybe that's the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all,

I've tried to make chapter on my movie using vcdeasy. When I go to chapter tab off vcdeasy and load the movie, the movie does not displayed on the display zone. Could someone tell me what I have missed here?
    Quote Quote  
  14. hey tempe,

vcdeasy is another program (we're talking here about tscv). maybe you should start another thread because the chances for you to get an answer will be higher (many people won't read your question about vcdeasy here).

i'm not sure why the video isn't showing for you. does it show when you add it as file in the first place ("main" tab)? once that happened to me, i had to re-encode the movie.

take care.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    im having a problem here. i cant view my menus after completing the guide step by step. here is a page with screenshots of what i did and with what settings. hopefully someone here can help me. btw, its a SVCD of snowboarding clips of me and my friends. after burning it it also made the mpeg2 stream pixelate a litte too.

http://www.usa-sports-picks.com/tscv.html
    Quote Quote