VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. I see. And how did you import it in BD3D2MK3D ? Have you used MakeMKV ? In that case, have you selected the MKV video stream in the MakeMKV GUI ?

And I repeat: post the precise error message.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  2. Yes, I'm in MakeMKV mode. I reripped it to make doubly sure I checked the MVC box as well, and it looks identical in MediaInfo and is exactly the same size, but BD3D2MK3D opens it now. Weird.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I wonder, where does MediaInfo show "MVC"? When I open 3D playlist it does say stereo, but MVC isn't mentioned. Even opening the m2ts that carries the MVC, it says AVC.

Originally Posted by koberulz View Post
    Yes, I'm in MakeMKV mode... ...but BD3D2MK3D opens it now. Weird.
    I also experience sometimes MakeMKV just needs a second run. Can be a dirty/bad disc. It's certainly not unusual with 4K discs.
    It's like the newer the media, the crappier the quality. Remember feeling the weight of US dvd discs? You and your dog could play frisbee with it all day and it still would play.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Ennio View Post
    I wonder, where does MediaInfo show "MVC"? When I open 3D playlist it does say stereo, but MVC isn't mentioned.
    Hum, yes, I have never noticed that. It should say AVC+MVC Stereo, but I suppose it assumes that MVC is a special AVC encoding (not really wrong BTW).

Originally Posted by Ennio View Post
    Can be a dirty/bad disc. It's certainly not unusual with 4K discs.
    But 3D movies are always on Full-HD (1080p) discs. In this case, the 4K and 3D versions are distributed together in a single package, but on different discs.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
    But 3D movies are always on Full-HD (1080p) discs. In this case, the 4K and 3D versions are distributed together in a single package, but on different discs.
    I'm aware. Me mentioning 4K discs was not intended to be 3D-on-what-disc related, but pointing to quality seemingly decreasing with newer media.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Hello! And Merry Christmas to all here at the forum.

I received this error right after clicking 'Do It!' button: "list element in braces followed by "/BluRay" instead of space".

I had previously clicked 'open 3d MKV created by MakeMKV' (tab 1) and selected the file created in MakeMKV; and then I entered the name I wanted to call the movie (tab 3) before clicking the do it button (tab 5).

I am using version 1.29 of BD3d2MK3D by r0lZ; Running Tcl/Tk 8.6.10 wrapped with freeWrap 6.73 under windows v10.0

My computer is on Windows 11 Pro version 22h2 build 22621.963.

Is there something I can do to get it to work? Thank you in advance.

Updated; I tried again but with a different 3D file; it still failed -- here is the detailed error log:
    list element in braces followed by "/Shrek" instead of space
    list element in braces followed by "/Shrek" instead of space
    while executing
    "lappend infolist [lindex [split $::inmkv3d ,] end-1]"
    (procedure "GenerateAvs" line 359)
    invoked from within
    "GenerateAvs"
    invoked from within
    ".nbf5.gf.gen invoke "
    invoked from within
    ".nbf5.gf.gen instate !disabled { .nbf5.gf.gen invoke } "
    invoked from within
    ".nbf5.gf.gen instate pressed { .nbf5.gf.gen state !pressed; .nbf5.gf.gen instate !disabled { .nbf5.gf.gen invoke } } "
    (command bound to event)
    Last edited by AndrewRH; 26th Dec 2022 at 17:43. Reason: add log file output
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hi AndrewRH, and thanks for your wishes.

The bug you are experiencing is strange. It's the first time someone reports it. Can you tell me what name you gave to the film (in the first field of tab 3) and the exact full path name of the source MKV ? It seems that the bug is caused by a name or path somewhere, but without more info, I can't locate it.

Also, do you use BD3D2MK3D for the first time, or have you already succeeded to convert one or several films previously ? With the same version ?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Thank you for the quick reply!

Yes, I have succeeded previously to make 3D videos; but that was with a previous version.
    I updated to latest just yesterday then got this error.

The filename (tab 1) I tried just now is:
    • D:\Video\Shrek 2 (2004) {edition-3D}\Shrek 2 (2004).HD1080.H265 {edition-3D}.mkv

The output file (tab 3) is:
    • Shrek 2

[Attachment 68365 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  9. Thanks (and also for your quick reply!)

Can you try this:
    Rename your input MKV so that there are no { and } characters in the filename (and, perhaps also in the path). Then retry. Let me know if it's sufficient to solve the problem. In that case, I should be able to fix the bug.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I just tried renaming the file to simply 'Shrek 2.mkv' [update: should have also stated that I moved it to a simple path which also did not contain the curly brackets]; and then the BD3D2MK3D program worked! (well, didn't give me error - is now Generating Project as it used to do).

So, my guess is something to do with the pathname having round brackets (for the year), curly brackets (for the edition), or the full-stops (for the version info) -- all used by Plex for cataloguing purposes.

Thanks again for looking into this; at least now I have discovered a work-around.
    Last edited by AndrewRH; 27th Dec 2022 at 17:36.
    Quote Quote  
  11. In Tcl/Tk, curly brackets have a special meaning, and I guess they are the cause of the problem. I will try to find a workaround. In the meantime, can you confirm that it's the first time you convert a film with such a filename ? AFAIK, the current version of BD3D2MK3D is not different from the previous ones for that precise problem.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    In Tcl/Tk, curly brackets have a special meaning, and I guess they are the cause of the problem. I will try to find a workaround. In the meantime, can you confirm that it's the first time you convert a film with such a filename ? AFAIK, the current version of BD3D2MK3D is not different from the previous ones for that precise problem.
    That's right. This was first time I tried creating a 3D movie in the tool for a file (and path) that had curly brackets. Previously, with prior versions, I didn't have curly brackets.
    Quote Quote  
  13. OK, thanks. I will try to find a workaround for the problem.
    In the meantime, you know what to do.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    OK, thanks. I will try to find a workaround for the problem.
    In the meantime, you know what to do.
    Perfect. And thank you again - greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year!
    Quote Quote  
  15. OK, bug found and fixed. I will release v1.30 soon, probably tomorrow...

Happy new year to you too, and to everybody !
    Quote Quote  
  16. OK, here is v1.30. It fixes just one bug, noticed by AndrewRH, occurring only in MakeMKV input mode, when the path of the input MKV file contains curly brackets. Thanks again, AndrewRH !

v1.30 (December 28, 2022)
    - bug fix: Crash in MakeMKV mode when launching the conversion if the input MKV contains curly brackets { } in its path.
    As usual, download it here: BD3D2MK3D.7z
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    As usual, many thanks for the update, r0lZ.

Happy New Year to you too and to everybody.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Thanks. Unfortunately, someone has found a problem with BDSup2Sub++x64 (see here). I will have to release yet another version. But that's for next year !

Happy new year to everybody !
    Quote Quote  
  19. hi roiz!

i want to start over again to convert a couple of 3d-movies. my first test.mkv (prepared via makemkv) has a exactly one forced subtitle-pgs included. i want to watch the movie via my quest 2 - so to get the best quality possible i want to let your genius tool encode it in full-sbs. to avoid your mentioned problems with the 3d-effect of the subs when encoding in full-sbs i followed your advise to hardcode the forced subs.

here are my questions:

1.) in the second tab "select streams": must i tick both boxes "Subtitle: DEU" & "All subtitles are forced?"
    2.) in the 5th tab under "Hardcode subtitle stream on video" again i have to choose the "DEU PGS, 3D-plane: 2 (forced)"?

when clicking "Do it" now i get the following message:

"Done with warnings!

* Can't convert "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to 3D BD SUP!"

what does that mean? what did i wrong? if i still start to encode - will there be no (hardcoded) forced subs in the movie after finishing?
    what do i have to adjust / change to avoid that error message?

best regards

EDIT: i also get that same error message when trying to hardcode the forced subs into a half-sbs file.
    Last edited by rotaxt; 8th Jan 2023 at 07:17.
    Quote Quote  
  20. To hardcode a subtitle stream, it is sufficient to select it in tab 5. If you select the SAME stream also in tab 2, it's not a problem. It will not be included as a subtitle stream if it is hardcoded. However, if you select one or several OTHER subtitle streams in tab 2, they will be included, although it doesn't make much sense to hardcode a subtitle AND display another subtitle stream on top of it. But in some cases, that may be useful, so I left that possibility open.

Honestly, I have no idea why you got an error when converting your sup stream to 3D. Can you post here the section concerning the conversion from the BD3D2MK3D.log file ? Perhaps I will understand the problem.

Note also that I have recently added BDSup2Sub++x64.exe in the toolset. It is used instead of the 32-bit version under Windows 64-bit, because it fixes a couple of bugs in the 32-bit version. But it seems that it has other bugs. However, the conversion is not interrupted, there is just a problem with the size of the subtitles. See here for more info. I am currently investigating these issues, and perhaps I will have to revert to the previous method, using only BDSup2Sub++.exe. In the meantime, perhaps you can also apply the temp fix I have suggested in the following post. Please let me know if it's sufficient to solve the problem. If it's not the case, send me the original MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup (that should be present in the project folder). My email address is near the bottom of the BD3D2MK3D home page here.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  21. hello and thanks for your fast reply. this is the part of the log where the error is mentioned:

*** Converted 17 subtitles to Full-3D. No errors.
    *** Trying to determine the best DVD palette for BDSup2Sub VobSub conversions from the single PNG image #5 in directory "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.3D_2D"...
    > Found colour #1/#3 in image "temp_2D_0005_0.png" (subtitle #5):
    Primary (lighter) colour: 200,200,200
    Secondary (darker) colour: 95,95,95
    *** Modified 2 colour pairs in the default DVD palette for VobSub conversions.
    Saving file "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.palette.ini"...
    Saving file "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.palette++.ini"...
    *** Converting subtitle "temp.3D_left.xml" to "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.3D_left.sup"...
    > "C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.8.0_351\\bin\\java.exe" -Xmx256m -jar "E:\\BD3D2MK3D\\toolset\\BDSup2Sub.jar" "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.3D_2D/temp.3D_left.xml" -o "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.3D_left.sup" --palette-mode keep --alpha-crop 0 --minimum-time 1 --language de --convert-fps 24p,24p
    *** BDSup2Sub open error: couldn't execute "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_351\bin\java.exe": no such file or directory
    couldn't execute "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_351\bin\java.exe": no such file or directory
    *** ERROR: Can't convert temp 3D XML/PNG subtitles to SUP!
    * Can't convert "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to 3D BD SUP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Converting "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to 2D. Please wait!
    No captions found in "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" or conversion error. Stream skipped.

it seams that something is wrong with my java? could that have to do something with that error message? yesterday i installed a fresh windows 11-version on my pc.
    after seeing the error-message in the logfile i immediately tried to install the newest java for windows because i thought it was maybe missing on my system.
    but when clicking the java-installer i got the message that java is already installed on my pc. very strange. do i maybe need to set somewhere inside of bd3d2md3d the correct path where my java is installed?
    Last edited by rotaxt; 8th Jan 2023 at 04:19.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Well, installing Java on Windows is ALWAYS a nightmare. There are currently several versions of Java and choosing the best one is difficult. Furthermore, each time a new version is installed, the installation directory is changed (because it includes the version number - something totally stupid). And uninstalling java or installing a new version over an old one often leaves bits and pieces of the previous configuration, which can interfere with the new one, so much so that it was necessary to make a program to remove the dross after an uninstall! In short, the installation of Java on Windows is one of the biggest failures in the history of computing! As a result, checking correctly where Java is installed is almost impossible. Also, many programs require the 32-bit version of Java, even if they are running on a 64-bit system (why?). So, you must be sure to install the 32-bit version too, as otherwise, most programs will not work ! However, BDSup2Sub should normally work fine with the 64 and 32-bit versions of Java. As you should know now, I hate Java under Windows ! But we have to live with it.

Currently, I recommend to use the OpenJDK version from Eclipse Temurin, probably the best one, and not polluted (yet) with commercial concerns. Try to uninstall completely your current version(s), then verify if the "C:\Program Files\Java" directory has really been removed, and if necessary delete it manually. Then re-install OpenJDK. Verify if the new installation is correctly recognised by BD3D2MK3D with Help -> Java Version, and retry the conversion.

Please let me know if it's sufficient to solve the problem.

Side note: I have found the bug of BDSup2Sub++x64 reported at Doom9. It happens only when Java is not installed and therefore when the ++ version must be used. That bug is therefore not related with your problem.
    Last edited by r0lZ; 8th Jan 2023 at 05:28.
    Quote Quote  
  23. wow - that helped - thank you very much! i deinstalled my java-version and replaced it with your eclipse-variant (x64-version is ok?). "Help-Java" tells me now that Eclipse will be used. when startig to convert a movie there is no more error-message now .

one more question: in some other threads i have read that there are (were?) problems with ripping or encoding the alien-language-(forced)-subs of avatar? i want to reencode this movie, too and also hardcode the alien-language-forced-subs into the movie. can you remember if there are still problems? what problems? is there a workaround or has that already been fixed meanwhile? thanks again for helping
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by rotaxt View Post
    (x64-version is ok?)
    Yes.

Originally Posted by rotaxt View Post
    one more question: in some other threads i have read that there are (were?) problems with ripping or encoding the alien-language-(forced)-subs of avatar? i want to reencode this movie, too and also hardcode the alien-language-forced-subs into the movie. can you remember if there are still problems? what problems? is there a workaround or has that already been fixed meanwhile? thanks again for helping
    Yes, the problem is that there are TWO subtitle streams with the same ID in the two M2TS files necessary for the 3D. Normally, only the M2TS containing the 2D version of the movie contains the subtitle and audio streams. The M2TS with the second video view for the 3D is supposed to contain only the MVC video stream. But with Avatar (at least the first BD released, when the 3DBD standard was still somewhat experimental), the MVC M2TS contains special subtitles with messages such as "Put your 3D glasses now". And that subtitles interfere with the "real" subtitles, because there is no way to distinguish them. At the beginning, BD3D2MK3D used eac3to to demux the streams, and it was unable to distinguish the two streams, due to their identical IDs, and it crashed. But it's not a problem anymore. Currently, BD3D2MK3D uses tsMuxeR 3D to demux the streams, and its author has found a workaround to avoid that problem. Anyway, be sure to verify the log file, to be sure that the conversion was OK.
    Last edited by r0lZ; 8th Jan 2023 at 06:08.
    Quote Quote  
  25. OK, here is v1.31 with the fixes for the two bugs reported here and at Doom9. Thanks to frank and rotaxt for the bug reports!
    v1.31 (January 8, 2023)
    - Bug fix introduced with v1.30: Bad 3D subtitle conversion with BDSup2Sub++x64 when Java is not installed.
    - Bug fix: Error during the conversion of the subtitles to 3D with BDSup2Sub.jar. The correct execution of java.exe is now checked, BDSub2Sub++ is used if it doesn't work well.
    As usual, download it here: BD3D2MK3D.7z
    Quote Quote  
  26. ok thanks than i will try to encode avatar within the next days. by the way, i still encode in x264, it just works and the quality is fine. however, i would be interested to also test out to encode with the newer x265 (hevc)-codec - just out of interest how much smaller i can squeeze the final mkv getting the same quality like the x264-variant. beside that - encoding via my graphics card would go much faster. can one use this codec without any problems meanwhile? or are there any possible hurdles or (quality) compromises when using it?
    Quote Quote  
  27. Honestly, I don't use x265 personally, because my 3D TV doesn't support it. But I did some tests, and while of course the gain depends a lot on the encoding parameters, I can say with certainty that HEVC "High Efficiency Video Codec" has not stolen its name. However, you have to take into account that this codec is not compatible with most 3D hardware players. And be prepared to spend a lot of time in the encoding operation.

AFAIK, x264 and x265 do not support GPU encoding. According to the authors of x264, the quality can't be good enough. And, in my opinion, the speed gain is not worth it. If you want to test with a GPU encoder, try nvenc, which works well with BD3D2MK3D, but you will have to provide your own command line in the last tab, after selecting custom encoder in the settings. For my tests, I used this:
    "D:\\VideoTools\\Simple x264 Launcher\\toolset\\x64\\nvencc\\nvencc64.exe" ^\n --codec avc --cqp 26 --profile high --level 4.1 --preset quality --sar ${sar} ^\n --colorprim bt709 --colorrange limited --chapter chapters_3D_delay.ogm.txt --key-on-chapter ^\n --input "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs" --output "video3D_nvenc.avc"
    And you have to copy the output file name (here video3D_nvenc.avc) in the "Filename of the video stream" field.

When you have a working command line, don't forget to use Settings -> Save tabs settings now, so that the command will be remembered for the next time. (The x264, x265 and custom encoder options are saved independently.)

Of course, you can use any other encoder, but you will have to create the right command line yourself and I will not provide much support. I have added the possibility to use any command line at the request of an user, but officially, only x264 and x265 are supported.

Good luck.

[EDIT] I forgot to write that x265 and nvenc do not support tagging the video stream with the 3D format. Some players will be unable to switch automatically to the 3D mode with movies encoded with that encoders (but perhaps some will do, because they can use the other tag from the MKV header, or the filename to determine the right 3D format.)
    Last edited by r0lZ; 8th Jan 2023 at 11:03.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello!

i started to reencode my Full 3D Bluray files (iso files) to Full-SBS files [x265, CRF20, preset slow].. so I opened the .iso file with BD3D2MK3D and demuxed and encoded it in one go! so far so good!
    I was wondering if there is any difference if i opened and converted the .iso file to a .mkv file with MakeMKV first and then opened the .mkv file with BD3D2MK3D to convert it to a FULL-SBS file.

...or is it just the same as opening the .iso file with BD3D2MK3D and converting it to FULL-SBS?

Is there any advantage or disadvantage using only BD3D2MK3D?

sorry.. i'm new to the 3D encoding game hahah

and of course a HUGE THANK YOU for creating BD3D2MK3D and all the work you did!!
    Last edited by MrManquet; 30th Jan 2023 at 15:49.
    Quote Quote  
  29. No, there is no difference. BD3D2MK3D requires an unprotected BD, and if you have an ISO, that means that it is already unprotected. MakeMKV is another method to unprotect directly the BD. In both case, the quality is identical.

Thanks for the thanks !
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I need some help, I cannot complete the encoding process

There are a wack load of errors, and I am so new to this that I know not what they refer to... from what my amateur eyes can discern, the initial encoding fails and therefore it can't encode to the .mkv at the end. I suspect that I may have to convert to .mkv first, (i am ripping straight from the .iso), but perhaps someone with more knowledge than I recognizes this problem and knows a solution?

I will try .mkv's next but thought I'd ask!

here's my log:

Log file generated by BD3D2MK3D v1.31
    Conversion of "E:\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00099.mpls" to Side-by-Side.
    Movie title: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition Part 1
    Generating project "The Hobbit; An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition Part 1\00099"...

************************************************** *****************************

Main job started Tue Feb 07 04:46:07 MST 2023.

Saving file "00099.demux.meta"...
    Saving file "chapters_2D_no_delay.ogm.txt"...
    Saving file "chapters_2D_no_delay.qpfile"...
    Saving file "chapters_3D_delay.ogm.txt"...
    Saving file "chapters_3D.qpfile"...

*** Demuxing the streams...
    tsMuxeR version git-eecf6b0. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
    Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
    H.264 muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 23.976
    Decoding H264 stream (track 2): H.264/MVC Views: 2 Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
    MVC muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 23.976
    Decoding DTS-HD stream (track 3): Bitrate: 1536Kbps core + MLP data.Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 7.1 (DTS Master Audio 24bit)
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:42,879. Resync stream.
    Decoding DTS-HD stream (track 3): Bitrate: 1536Kbps core + MLP data.Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 7.1 (DTS Master Audio 24bit)
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:42,890. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:42,922. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,242. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,381. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,743. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,839. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,978. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:45,461. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:45,962. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:46,442. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:49,119. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:51,018. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:51,658. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:53,439. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:53,653. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:54,069. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:54,410. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:55,039. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:55,210. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:55,754. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:56,138. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:56,191. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,045. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,119. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,578. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,813. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,887. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:58,047. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:58,559. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:59,093. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:59,413. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:59,551. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:59,946. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:00,149. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:01,674. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:02,303. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:03,178. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:04,330. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:04,511. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:05,226. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:05,653. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:05,919. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:06,378. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:07,605. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:07,775. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:08,287. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:08,511. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:08,746. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:11,050. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:11,167. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:11,679. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:15,445. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:16,277. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:18,527. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:18,602. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:18,741. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:19,775. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:19,861. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:20,479. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:20,959. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:21,717. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:23,263. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:23,455. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:24,842. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:27,594. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:34,495. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:34,773. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:40,490. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:44,095. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:48,661. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:50,485. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:52,127. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:54,869. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:55,103. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:56,906. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:57,493. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:58,175. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:59,050. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:00,554. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:00,607. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:01,941. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:05,365. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:05,791. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:06,879. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:12,117. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:26,687. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:29,557. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:45,759. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:47,242. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:21,130. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:22,154. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:30,293. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:31,295. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:47,018. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:48,991. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:49,770. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:35,498. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:58,901. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:58,986. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:59,285. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:59,903. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:59,914. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:59,989. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,053. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,063. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,106. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,117. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,255. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,266. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,341. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,415. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,426. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,479. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,522. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,565. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,618. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,629. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,735. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,746. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,799. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,906. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,917. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,970. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,991. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,034. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,045. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,055. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,098. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,162. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,215. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,290. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:05,663. Resync stream.
    DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:05,877. Resync stream.
    Processed 142543 video frames
    Processed 142549 video frames
    Flushing write buffer
    Demux complete.
    Demuxing time: 30 min 24 sec

Streams demuxed by tsMuxeR:
    00099.track_4113.264 2119248855 bytes
    00099.track_4114.mvc 315398310 bytes
    00099.track_4352.dts 1121290508 bytes
    *** Warning: The AVC and MVC video streams do not have the same number of frames: 142543 and 142549. That means that the two streams are probably not synchronised properly, and that encoding this playlist to SBS or T&B may fail.

*** Retrieving audio delays from playlist 00099.mpls...
    All audio streams have no delay.

*** Generating the AviSynth script...

*** Saving "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs"...
    Saving file "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs"...
    *** Generating the batch files...

*** Saving "__ENCODE_3D.cmd"
    x264 command:
    "D:\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\x264_x64.exe" --output-depth 8 ^
    --crf 23 --preset medium ^
    --sar 1:1 --range tv --colormatrix bt709 ^
    --frame-packing 3 --qpfile chapters_3D.qpfile --frames 142543 --fps 24000/1001 ^
    --output "00099_3D.264" "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs"
    Saving file "__ENCODE_3D.cmd"...
    Saving file "__ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd"...
    *** Generating the batch files...

*** Saving "_ENCODE_2D.cmd"
    x264 command:
    "D:\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\x264_x64.exe" --output-depth 8 ^
    --crf 23 --preset medium ^
    --qpfile chapters_2D_no_delay.qpfile --frames 142543 --fps 24000/1001 --sar 1:1 ^
    --output "00099_2D.264" "00099.track_4113.264"

*** Saving "__TAGS_3D.xml"

> x264_x64.exe --version
    x264 0.164.3101 b093bbe
    (libswscale 5.9.100)
    (libavformat 58.76.100)
    (lsmash 2.16.1)
    built on Oct 6 2022, gcc: 10-win32 20210110
    x264 configuration: --chroma-format=all
    libx264 configuration: --chroma-format=all
    x264 license: GPL version 2 or later
    libswscale/libavformat license: GPL version 2 or later

*** Saving "__MUX_3D.cmd"
    Saving file "__MUX_3D.cmd"...

*** Saving "__MUX_3D_OPTIONS.json"
    *** Adding attachments...
    Saving file "__MUX_3D_OPTIONS.json"...

*** Saving "_TAGS_2D.xml"

> x264_x64.exe --version
    x264 0.164.3101 b093bbe
    (libswscale 5.9.100)
    (libavformat 58.76.100)
    (lsmash 2.16.1)
    built on Oct 6 2022, gcc: 10-win32 20210110
    x264 configuration: --chroma-format=all
    libx264 configuration: --chroma-format=all
    x264 license: GPL version 2 or later
    libswscale/libavformat license: GPL version 2 or later

*** Saving "_MUX_2D_REENCODED.cmd"

*** Saving "_MUX_2D_REENCODED_OPTIONS.json"

*** Saving "_MUX_2D_LOSSLESS.cmd" and "_MUX_2D_LOSSLESS_OPTIONS.json"

*** Saving "__POSTPROCESS_3D.cmd" and "_POSTPROCESS_2D.cmd"
    Saving file "__POSTPROCESS_3D.cmd"...
    Saving file "_CUSTOM_POSTPROCESS_3D.cmd"...
    Saving file "_POSTPROCESS_2D.cmd"...
    *** Done. AviSynth script and batch files generated.

Job finished Tue Feb 07 05:16:42 MST 2023
    Whole job took 30 minutes and 35 seconds.

Done with errors!

* DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:42,879. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:42,890. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:42,922. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,242. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,381. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,743. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,839. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:43,978. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:45,461. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:45,962. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:46,442. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:49,119. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:51,018. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:51,658. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:53,439. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:53,653. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:54,069. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:54,410. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:55,039. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:55,210. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:55,754. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:56,138. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:56,191. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,045. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,119. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,578. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,813. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:57,887. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:58,047. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:58,559. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:59,093. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:59,413. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:59,551. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:08:59,946. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:00,149. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:01,674. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:02,303. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:03,178. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:04,330. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:04,511. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:05,226. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:05,653. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:05,919. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:06,378. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:07,605. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:07,775. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:08,287. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:08,511. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:08,746. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:11,050. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:11,167. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:11,679. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:15,445. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:16,277. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:18,527. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:18,602. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:18,741. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:19,775. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:19,861. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:20,479. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:20,959. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:21,717. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:23,263. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:23,455. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:24,842. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:27,594. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:34,495. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:34,773. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:40,490. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:44,095. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:48,661. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:50,485. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:52,127. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:54,869. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:55,103. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:56,906. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:57,493. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:58,175. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:09:59,050. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:00,554. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:00,607. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:01,941. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:05,365. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:05,791. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:06,879. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:12,117. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:26,687. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:29,557. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:45,759. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:10:47,242. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:21,130. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:22,154. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:30,293. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:31,295. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:47,018. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:48,991. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:11:49,770. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:35,498. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:58,901. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:58,986. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:59,285. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:59,903. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:59,914. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:12:59,989. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,053. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,063. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,106. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,117. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,255. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,266. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,341. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,415. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,426. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,479. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,522. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,565. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,618. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,629. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,735. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,746. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,799. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,906. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,917. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,970. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:00,991. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,034. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,045. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,055. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,098. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,162. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,215. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:01,290. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:05,663. Resync stream.
    * DTS-HD stream (track 3): bad frame detected at position01:13:05,877. Resync stream.
    * Warning: The AVC and MVC video streams do not have the same number of frames: 142543 and 142549. That means that the two streams are probably not synchronised properly, and that encoding this playlist to SBS or T&B may fail.
    The script will be generated anyway.

Launch "__ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd" to encode the 3D video (and optionally mux to MKV).

************************************************** *****************************

.... the consoles says "1%" after this starred line, if that helps at all?
    Quote Quote