VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    With the last version of BD3D2MK3D v1.15 (October 6, 2019) download from VideoHep, I have the follow problem > Error Sourcing.
    I don’t understand why?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Error Sourcing.bmp
Views:	196
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	50459  

Quote Quote  
  2. I'm the author of BD3D2MK3D. Sorry for the late reply. I don't visit this forum often.

It seems that BD3D2MK3D has some trouble when it tries to retrieve the type and version of the Avisynth distribution you have installed. I will try to fix that problem so that it will not crash any more at startup, but anyway, that problem indicates that Avisynth is not properly installed on your system. Since the last versions, BD3D2MK3D can use several versions of Avisynth, but it needs to know what version you have. For that reason, it uses an external tool, AVSVersion32.exe and AVSVersion64.exe (in the toolset folder) to detect the versions you have installed. Obviously, one of these tools crashes during the test, and BD3D2MK3D cannot continue.

I suggest to re-install properly the versions of Avisynth you are currently using, and, if you have not installed it yet, to install Avisynth+ 64-bit. That should solve the problem.

In the meantime, I will modify my code so that the next version will not crash anymore when it encounters that problem, and will display a meaningful error message instead.

Good luck !
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  3. I have just released v1.16, that should fix the problem you have encountered.

If you have not yet re-installed Avisynth, please try the new version immediately, and let me know if BD3D2MK3D starts now correctly. You should see the console, with a red error message, but the main GUI should be opened correctly.
    Quote Quote  
  4. BD3D2MK3D is in violation of the licensing terms for DGMVCSource. BD3D2MK3D is not licensed to use DGMVCSource. Please correct this immediately by removing it from your distribution.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by veresov View Post
    BD3D2MK3D is in violation of the licensing terms for DGMVCSource. BD3D2MK3D is not licensed to use DGMVCSource. Please correct this immediately by removing it from your distribution.
    The explanation of this message can be found here.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Your explanation is irrelevant. You are violating my license and I demand that you remove my software. I do not grant you permission to use it. I will re-post this notification and demand after every post you ever make until you remove my software from your distribution.

You have FRIM. You do not need to rip me off.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I also assert my copyright to the DGMVCSource help file, which r0lZ is illegally including in his distribution. I do not grant r0lZ the right to distribute my copyrighted material. Stop ripping me off, r0lZ!
    Quote Quote