VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just registered VOB2MPG PRO, downloaded and installed it. When I launch it, it says it's version 3.2.2000, but it looks just like the demo version, not like the video tutorial, even when I specify Type 2. I cannot locate the VOB files that I have transferred to my hard disk, because the navigation window does not show the standard file structure, only the bootcamp directory.

I also downloaded and installed DScaler, but the installer for that does not place an icon for the program on my desktop (other than the installer icon) even though requested to do so, nor is there an executable file in the program folder (except for uninstall), so I can't launch that program.

I was really hoping to be able to combine four VOB files into one MPEG file. If these programs cannot help me do that, I would like a refund. Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What kind of files and folder do you see on the dvd if you browse with windows explorer?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Thanks for the quick response. Finally was able to get to the VOB files by saving them to a folder on my desktop. So far so good. Was able to launch the program and extract the files and lo! an MPG file was created in the specified folder. However I never saw anything in the DVD structure folder, nor did the VOB files commence playing when I selected the folders. I have now tried playing the combined files. It starts out great, but about 2 minutes into the playback the audio deteriorates into a loud hissing and crackling sounds. UPDATE: I have retried the entire process an now it seems to be playing fine. Thanks for your help. All is well.
    Quote Quote