VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

Long time ago I've bought 360-degree, fisheye DVS dvs-mp3011-irw camera.
    I am still using it, but unfortunately I need to see some recordings from old time and I cannot import this files into the Android app (BTW -its also hard to find - there is no available in android play...).

As I have lot of footage which could be useful or not, I do not know now - I would like to automate the process of concerting fisheye, circle video, to 4 rectangle videos.
    I know about some distorions, but for some circumstances it will be better for me to have it in rectangles than one circle.

I totally don't know and do not understand how to configure ffmpeg arguments to properly process that.
    I suppose that input there is important about input video - so the camera writes to .mp4 , I have read in VLC - Video resolution: 1536x1536 and in camera parameters: 3Mpx (2304x1536p) resolution, lens:1.19mm, view angle: 360°.

Where should I go next ? I ave found some github repos most of that are unavailable or tailored especially for another cameras I suppose (ex docker breelbarcelona/transform360:latest)

Any help will be more than appreciate
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 0ax View Post
    Hello,

Long time ago I've bought 360-degree, fisheye DVS dvs-mp3011-irw camera.
    I am still using it, but unfortunately I need to see some recordings from old time and I cannot import this files into the Android app (BTW -its also hard to find - there is no available in android play...).

As I have lot of footage which could be useful or not, I do not know now - I would like to automate the process of concerting fisheye, circle video, to 4 rectangle videos.
    I know about some distorions, but for some circumstances it will be better for me to have it in rectangles than one circle.

I totally don't know and do not understand how to configure ffmpeg arguments to properly process that.
    I suppose that input there is important about input video - so the camera writes to .mp4 , I have read in VLC - Video resolution: 1536x1536 and in camera parameters: 3Mpx (2304x1536p) resolution, lens:1.19mm, view angle: 360°.

Where should I go next ? I ave found some github repos most of that are unavailable or tailored especially for another cameras I suppose (ex docker breelbarcelona/transform360:latest)

Any help will be more than appreciate
    is this the camera you have ?? - https://archiwum.allegro.pl/oferta/bezprzewodowa-kamera-ip-3mpx-360-wifi-mikrofon-ir-i...003707016.html
    there should be an app on the app store - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dvs-go/id1450169447
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yep, but I cannot add previous videos to this app, and I want to process more quantity in automated way.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 0ax View Post
    Yep, but I cannot add previous videos to this app, and I want to process more quantity in automated way.
    maybe try dvs go! for pc - https://napkforpc.com/apk/com.generalcomp.dvsgo/
    Quote Quote