VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thread
  1. If there is a problem you best bet is probably to post the issue over at https://github.com/rigaya/VCEEnc/issues to let rigaya (the author of VCEEnc) know, since afaik both StaxRip and Hybrid use it as back-end for the encoding.

Cu Selur

Ps.: my RX 470 died on me, so I can't test myself. (not aiming to buy a new one since the AMD card just caused problems in my system)
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    If there is a problem you best bet is probably to post the issue over at https://github.com/rigaya/VCEEnc/issues to let rigaya (the author of VCEEnc) know, since afaik both StaxRip and Hybrid use it as back-end for the encoding.
    Done! Thanks, Selur

Regards
    Micky
    Quote Quote  
  3. I just updated to 17.7.2 and VCE definitely still works fine, I've been streaming no problem using the GPU to encode in OBS. The OBS plugin uses AMD's AMF framework to talk to VCE. I'm assuming VCEEnc and therefore staxrip/hybrid do too?

[edit] I also just encoded something in A's Video Convertor and it completed with no problems; A's uses MFT. MFT and AMF are the only ways to talk to VCE on windows, so...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    A's work, OBS i dont have rigaya's VCEEnC doesn't work...
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'd talk to the VCEEnc dev then, sounds like he has a dodgy implementation of AMF.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Been using 17.5.2 on my Win7. Working fine with Staxrip and OBS.
    Last edited by KarMa; 27th Jul 2017 at 19:39.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Or Older StaxRip 1.5.x.x (works, I just tried it) in the actually StaxRip 1.60 stable no AMD H.265 and AMD H.265, AMD AVC only, this works not. Problem solved -
    Last edited by Micky; 27th Jul 2017 at 19:38.
    Quote Quote