VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello everyone, I seem to be having a major issue with my Phillips HDRW 720/17 DVD Recorder. It wont burn more then 1 title on a disc. Suddenly started doing this 2 days ago. Ive tried different media brands, although the one I was using has always worked.

My warranty is up in a month, but I dont really want another Phillips if I am going to have this happen with Phillips DVD recorders. I love mine cause of the Hard drive, 120gb hard drive, for $216. I although I know many dont, like the TV Guide thing, and I liked the ability to play something rec on the HD while rec something else. I cant seem to find many that do that.

Now my question is, how can I save the shows, the HD is practically full, that I have on there. I bought it at Coscto and I know I can take it back, but my shows already on there are what I am trying to save.

Is it possible to transfer them to another DVD Rec with a HD? Or would protection software on the DVD Rec's not allow this?

And if I do take this back, I'll only have the 216 to work with to get another elsewhere.

ANy advice, help, would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    Jess
    Jess
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Any ideas how to save my rec shows? PLease? Anyone?
    Jess
    Quote Quote