VideoHelp Forum

Poll: For Spring Break I....

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Worked!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What the hell is spring break?My springs don't break!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Spring Break......Spring Break....oh yeah, a vacation for people that don't actually work for a living. Oh college, I remember it fondly....sleep 'til 10:30 am...go to 3 classes....lunch....video games.....drink all night.....

Alas I was a Pre-Internet student, so i didn't have that monkey on my back :P :P :P
    To Be, Or, Not To Be, That, Is The Gazorgan Plan
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Grad students get NO holidays... I should've whooped-it-up back as an undergrad.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey thats next month
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would have visited tgpo, but he is a MAC guy! Not sure what we would talk about.
    You create your own reality. Interested in media servers and HTPC? Can we talk?
    Quote Quote  
  7. I tried to work.. but got fired.. maybe that should be another option in the poll!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Humorous. See the high schools in my area get spring break one week before the colleges get spring break. One theory is when all the High schooling kids are in rocky point partying; they won't be with the college crowd. Another theory is there is a conspiracy that these are specifically scheduled as that the places in Rocky Point will not loose their liquor licenses.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Spring Break????? Not sure how to vote on this one, it's the beggining of Autumn down here. I believe you blokes call that Fall over there.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Don't worry, we don't have spring break either ... although Easter is just around the corner ... aahhh all those chocolate eggs!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    my spring break is in a week and a half.
    Quote Quote