VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Application to watch TV online, free sports programs for Android? I just owned an Android smart TV device and needed an app to watch TV and entertainment shows. Because my work is at home and needs frequent updates. Cable TV seems outdated. Someone who knows the free app for me. I learned and was recommended by my friend. I know that mobdro 2.1.84 is the best free online TV viewing application in 2020. Hence I choose mobdro. I downloaded mobdro for smart tv.
    Last edited by Oriana4434; 17th Jun 2020 at 04:09.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Cobalt117 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Other recommendations?
    I personally use JioTv app for movies and series. You can try this one and I'm sure you'll like it because all my friends have been using this app since I said about it. In the past, I didn't pay attention to such applications and I simply looked at google on sites that appeared to me and although I didn't like the quality or the fact that there were a lot of ads, I don't know why I didn't change anything. That was until I stumbled upon this site appcrood.com and found out about JioTv. Since then, I only look at everything here.
    Last edited by AbrahAndrea; 17th Feb 2021 at 07:46.
    Quote Quote  
  3. A legal free option is Pluto TV.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Tubi TV is also free and legal.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote