VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I'm having trouble with getting both the position and the point of interest to appear below the camera in after effects cs 5.5 by pressing both the P and A buttons like this video demonstrates. http://videobam.com/NCrdu

I'm supposed to keyframe both at the same time, but every time I push either P or A, it doesn't add both, it just replaces the one with the other.

What can I do, or what is going wrong? I'm also working on the mac format, but pretty much all key shortcuts are the same on either platform.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. with the layer selected, push p , hold down shift key, then push a. You can add more parameters by holding down shift

or you can do them separately at the same time. e.g. push the triangle to twirl down the transform properties, then push p to reveal the position parameter, then set your position keyframe where the current time indicator (CTI) is by pushing the "stopwatch" , and then push a, set your POI keyframe by pushing the stopwatch. This way they occur at the same time

Push "u" to reveal all changed keyframe on a layer (if the properties are twirled up & closed)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i knew about the u to reveal all, and i should've at least tried the shift key since that's how you add more with layering and selections in photoshop, but for some reason i didn't think of it.

thanks a lot for your help. i appreciate it and your quick response.
    Quote Quote