VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, i've got an issue and I hope someone can help me. I've got Widevine key and KeyID and manifest URL, but when i run ffmpeg (i'm using a compiled Linux build that has cenc_decryption_key embedded) It starts decrypting but at some point, the stream starts stuttering and starts to give warnings such as:
    [flv @ 0x9578280] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:1; previous: 232240, current: 232112; changing to 232240. This may result in incorrect timestamps in the output file.

In addition, I think that ffmpeg reads the input too fast and cannot read the next video and audio fragments (cmfv/cmfa)

P.S: My final goal Is to decrypt the mpd file and convert It into m3u8 or ts unencrypted.

Thanks in advance for any help
    Quote Quote  
  2. ...
    Last edited by notaghost; 17th Aug 2022 at 13:40.
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, thanks for replying, i've already tried to use -re but the stream becomes laggy and the fps drops below 10. Basically when i try to output, it's unplayable as It stutters a lot and desyncs.

The command i use is:
    ./ffmpeg -cenc_decryption_key *REDACTED* -headers "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0" -i *REDACTED.mpd* -map 0:9 -map 0:10 -codec copy -f flv rtmp://localhost:8080/live/test

The FFmpeg build I'm using (Linux Binaries):
    https://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/builds/ffmpeg-git-amd64-static.tar.xz
    Quote Quote  
  4. Ah... pushing to rtmp and then reading rtmp stream in your panel

I have same issue with some streams, while some other streams do not have this DTS problem.

I did not find the solution yet, however i do not really need these streams so i am not really trying too hard
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Actually I don't have a panel. I need this setup because I will do DVR and multi-monitoring in my house. I'm currently using an old pc with NGINX webserver for delivering the videos.
    Quote Quote  
  6. share your mpd and keys here i do not only relay on ffmpeg . i have heard ffmpeg raises cpu usage after some time.
    Last edited by notaghost; 17th Aug 2022 at 14:20.
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  7. ffmpeg have got a lot to answer for with the new feature, every man and his dog thinks he can operate an iptv service from their bedroom now )
    Quote Quote  
  8. who hurt you codehound
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Near773 View Post
    Hello, i've got an issue and I hope someone can help me. I've got Widevine key and KeyID and manifest URL, but when i run ffmpeg (i'm using a compiled Linux build that has cenc_decryption_key embedded) It starts decrypting but at some point, the stream starts stuttering and starts to give warnings such as:
    [flv @ 0x9578280] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:1; previous: 232240, current: 232112; changing to 232240. This may result in incorrect timestamps in the output file.

In addition, I think that ffmpeg reads the input too fast and cannot read the next video and audio fragments (cmfv/cmfa)

P.S: My final goal Is to decrypt the mpd file and convert It into m3u8 or ts unencrypted.

I have the same problem
    did you find the solution?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by MaxHunter View Post
    Originally Posted by Near773 View Post

I have the same problem
    did you find the solution?
    Seems that the windows builds doesn't suffer this issue.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone?
    Quote Quote