VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a VHS tape stuck in my Insignia IS-DVD100121 VCR. I'm trying to locate the eject motor but I can't find it. Here is an image:
    [Attachment 71197 - Click to enlarge]

Also, the piece below fell out when I opened it, and I want to put it back where it belongs. Do any of you know where it belongs?:
    [Attachment 71198 - Click to enlarge]

This is a top quality VCR I purchased for $120 and I really want to be able to use it again. Do any of you know how to help?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Probably the one in front of the cassette, That roller is the pinch roller, you would need a plastic sleeve to put it back on, If you are not familiar with VCR parts you shouldn't really mess with it especially having to pay $120 for a piece of junk like that, If I was you I would return it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. It’s actually a really good VCR. Probably one of the best ones out there. That’s why I would like to be able to use it again.

I must have put a bad tape in it. And since I’m not familiar with the parts, I would like to know which part is the eject motor so I can get it out. And since I don’t know which part it is, why wouldn’t anyone at least be able to send me a picture? It’s not like I can’t figure it out.

I would definitely like to become familiar.

If anyone would be able to help me, I would be able to get it out no problem.
    Last edited by Congood23; 22nd May 2023 at 08:17.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    One of the best units, says who?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Congood23 View Post
    It’s actually a really good VCR. Probably one of the best ones out there.
    No, not even close.
    Low end combo deck, likely Funai, as Best Buy is just a rebadge house brand.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote