VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What is going on...

I used Virtual Dub to trim the Intro + Outro of My Bleach Episodes...Then I used FitCD to make the files have 2 Blocks around the edges to take care of the Overscan issues then I tried to bring in the avs files....but whenever I try to bring them into ConvertXtoDVD I get this message...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Can't help you. You've posted screenshots indicating you've download copyright material.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well I got the latest I believe...2.1.14.223

I know I usually can just Download AVI Movies use...FitCD to put the 2 blocks around the video and import them into ConvertXtoDVD to put them into a VIDEO_TS File on My computer and use IMGBurn to burn the Video_TS File...

But I was seeking on how to trim the video so I used VirtualDUB 1.7 to Trim the Intro + Outro to my Bleach AVI Episodes 45-53 but When I use FITCD to make the AVI's avs Format and try to import them I get the error message in ConvertXtoDVD...

Here is a pic...

[/img]
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Its not Copyrighted...I got them from a DVD I Bought Someone showed me how to put the Episodes on my computer as AVI Because I wanted to put more episodes onto One Disc rather then have like 90 discs with 3 episodes each on it...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry I doubled posted...How can I delete my own Threads?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by sandman423
    Sorry I doubled posted...How can I delete my own Threads?
    You can't do it yourself. It is best to click on the "report this post" link and ask for your thread to be deleted. Alternatively you can post a request in the Feedback Forum.

Its not Copyrighted...I got them from a DVD
    I believe you. However your screenshot has an error dialogue with "F:\Mozilla Download" and that might be misinterpreted. Members are wary of answering such posts due to the strict warez rules we apply here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Open your avs files in virtualdub first. If there is an error you will get an error message to work with.

To bring your other post into this one before the mods close the old one, yes, you can use virtualdub to add borders. Use the resize filter to make the image smaller and add borders at the same time. However this means you will have to encode your video an extra time because ConvertXtoDVD won't take a feed from the virtualdub frameserver.

Get your script sorted out instead.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How would I get my Script Sorted out??

I tried using VirtualDub to trim my moves...then I saved them as AVI's and then I ran FitCD to each AVI file to put the borders around it...then I tried to import the avs script files I made with FitCD into ConvertXtoDVD but Why does it give me the error message??

Please Help...I made the Blocks with FITCD and then I dragged and dropped the file in VirtualDub 1.7 and I didn't get an error message
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Open the avs script in virtualdub and look at the error message, then post the script here to look at
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hmmm...I tried just doing Eps 44-51 and it working so far...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quote:
    Its not Copyrighted...I got them from a DVD

"F:\Mozilla Download\" = I wasn't going to take any chances by helping you out. Nothing personal, just following one of the most important rules on this site.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yea totally understandable thanks for everyones help
    Quote Quote