VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Gday guys and girls this is my first post in these forums. I have the LG GSA-4040B burner and I am very happy with it now that I have got it working at its full speed thanks to the below firmware update. I thought that I would share the link below so you can all get it if you dont know about the slightly newer software

http://www.lge.co.kr/open_data/GSA-4040BA301(kw).zip
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Someone else reported that they can now burn 4x Princos at 4x instead of 2x, what media have you tried in the past can now be burned at a faster speed with the latest firmware?

I have a whole bunch of Memorex +R 4x media since that was the only thing that would burn at full speed. I'd be interested in buying some less expensive media in bulk now with the latest firmware.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Wrong forum. It whould be in DVD Writers not Recorders.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by bluntman72
    Someone else reported that they can now burn 4x Princos at 4x instead of 2x, what media have you tried in the past can now be burned at a faster speed with the latest firmware?

I have a whole bunch of Memorex +R 4x media since that was the only thing that would burn at full speed. I'd be interested in buying some less expensive media in bulk now with the latest firmware.
    Ive used Princos with the new firmware and it works fine at 4x. Sorry about putting this in the wrong forum im new here.
    Quote Quote