VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I'm making some DVD's and I'm having a problem with animated menus and static ones. When menu is animated with the effects of the soft and I link it with a static one I get a black blink, like if it was a transition, where's there's none. Or viceversa (static linked to animated). I have no idea what might it be the problem since I made some other dvd's with animated mixed with static ones and there was no problem at all. Any tips? Thank you! Hope someone helps me!

P.S I know there's a lot of better softs for this, but I'm really used to this one.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Hello, I do not much understand what you say, but it's easy, I already found as this function is performed. The first thing you should know is the use of the application as much as DVDlab PRO as PgcEdit, first you have to know that the connection of a VTS and VMG another object that would be a "briged TOOL" is needed, for that one, this way can be used, as when compiling there will be no errors, the VMG does not need a button to make the animation play, but the rule to create a type DVD "original" a VTS is created animated and another static VTS, by which here would be a little problematic during compilation because the two are a navigation button takes for an animation is played, the problem would be to not put a button VTS in animation and the other VTS if you put it with buttons, when you start the compilation errors will leave both the message "eRROR aND WARNINGS" as well as the end of the compilation. To do this as follows:

1. Create all VTS (MAIN MENU, TRAILERS, PICTURE GALLERY, etc.) and relate them except the SUB-MENU is chapters or extras that is separate, but if you have to be connected to the MAIN MENU.

2. The connection to the submenu would look like this: MENU ROOT (Link button chapters) - - -> VTS ANIMATED - - -> VTS CHAPTERS.

3. In the VTS ANIMATED gets a button and link, whether in the VTS CAPITULOS and put it as "INVISIBLE ALL".

4. Then, the rest of the VTS CHAPTERS do normally (chapters link, link the MAIN MENU, shape the link, etc.).

5. Once done, I test it in the simulator button after compile the project.

6. After compilation, open the PgcEdit and open the project location compiled DVD.

7. We look on the right side of the window are all objects that we created in the DVDlab PRO, which represents PgcEdit as follows: VMGM (VTS VMG), VTSM (VTS Normal) and VTST (Movie).

8. We just need to know which of the VTSM is animated and linked to the VTS static video. In this case you have to know the length of the video and the button which a serious example: VTSM 1 LU 1 (en), 4 (0:09) 1b. And with that we know that the video length is nine seconds and has only one button, and the end is connected to the other VTSM.

9. Another way is to click on the "VTSM 1 LU 1 (en), 4 (0:09) 1b." And goes on the toolbar called "MENU BUTTONS SHOW", which has the icon green color.

10. If you do not know where, but any VTSM is selected and display it with the button called "MENU BUTTONS SHOW", which has the green icon.

11. Once found and open with the icon "SHOW MENU BUTTONS" only clicked on the button "EDIT". Which opens a window.

12. After opening the window, it goes on Button> Delete Button, whereby a telling if you want to delete the message button will open. Only say "yes".

13. Once done, the end gets OK to close the window and then "CLOSE" to close the window permanently.

14. And finally you have to delete all codes are pre commands and post commands except for the syntax "LinkPGCN PGC + number VTSM related".

15. At the end is tested with the TRACE> TRACE MODE and run with the "RUN" or if you know not to use 100% this program, you can use with DVD button, as the case POWERDVD or Media Player Classic Home.

Well, that's all I've put as a guide for you practice, hopefully you can understand what I say. And rather I do remember that you have to try to match the appearance of the image resolution ANIMATED both VTS and VTS STATIC. I hope this is useful, applied to other of your projects.

Sorry my bad Engkish XD!!.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I forgot, you do not understand what I say, I'll send pictures. Just let me know. okay
    Last edited by kirous; 9th May 2016 at 00:16. Reason: bad letter
    Quote Quote  
  4. If you want fast transition from menu to other menu, they should follow each other and both should be in the same VTS. You perhaps should do it manually. Those are DVD limitations.

Or you design one menu with cells, add cells, one after each other, look at manual how to do it.
    Last edited by _Al_; 9th May 2016 at 17:29.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Hello friend _AL_, if I do it manually .... But litost88 friend wants to know how an animation input connected to a static, and I "guess" that would be for menus "scenes" and not think it's for the ROOT menu. It is similar to Original Transformers DVD 2007, which would be on the menu of "scenes," which has that style. Now you say that is made by cells, for me it is very difficult to put an animation within a cell. It would be good to indicate how that process is done ?.

The bad thing is that the friend litost88, not much specify what you really want.

Sorry my bad english XD!!
    Quote Quote