VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I want to put a picture at the end of the video for 30 seconds. How can I do this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. What software are you using to create your video? Usually you import a photo and add it to the end of your timeline of your video. Any decent video editing software can do that.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm using megui
    Quote Quote  
  4. MeGUI uses AVISynth, right? And you can edit the AVISynth script it creates, right? If so, then here's one way to do it. First, create a BMP picture at the same resolution as the video. I call it Picture.bmp. Call it anything you like, but change the script to match.

Second, create a new AviSynth script (an AVS I call Picture.avs) with this inside it:

ImageSource("Picture.bmp",Start=0,End=749,FPS=25)
    ConvertToYV12()

After doing that, open Picture.avs in VDub to make sure it works. The resolution should be the same as the video it'll join, same framerate, 30 seconds long. Your original video is most likely YV12, but if it isn't make sure both are in the same colorspace using the right ConvertTo... command.

Then edit the script MeGUI gave you. Below the last line stick this:

Picture=Import("Picture.avs")
    Last+Picture

Save it and open that in VDub and test it to make sure it's as you want it. If there's an error message, post the complete script along with the error message.
    Quote Quote