VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm interested in making an mp4 video with the following characteristics.

The video must be completely black.
    It must contain text.
    It must contain an audio track.
    The length must be the same as the audio.

Perhaps as an added feature the text will fade to black after a few seconds.

Essentially I want to create a long title.

What I have:
    Several black mp4 videos that are black.
    A couple of video creators/editors. I'm somewhat familiar with Wondershare Filmora.

Need:
    Suggestions, instructions and or advice.

Eagerly awaiting responses.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Open a video edit, add a title to a video track

Write the title, choose font and font size, font color, XY coordinates for position on screen.

Title will probably default to something like 5-10 seconds on your timeline.

Import audio track and put it on the timeline on a track under the title track.

Normalise the audio track. (that will sort the levels out) (if your edit has a a normalise option, davinci resolve does)

If you are unable to normalise audio in video edit, put the mp3 in audacity, normalise the mp3 and export as .wav to use in the edit.

Zoom in a bit on the timeline.

Stretch the title to the length of the audio track, bear in mind fades or hard end music.

Add a fade to the title track, if that works with the music.

Dump your black videos, you don't need them for titles.

Adding a title, by default it is almost certain it will add it to black background so it's pointless to add a black video track in this case.

export in .mp4/.mov at a bit rate of at least 11000kbps. aac audio. 1080x1920. 16:9

(1440x1080 for 4:3)

or export with a lossless codec if you then want to go on and use this edit in another edit and retain the original quality of this title edit.

Use YT tutorials to apply my comments/suggestions to your specific video edit software, to find out how to do each step.
    Last edited by super8rescue; 30th Aug 2021 at 05:30.
    Quote Quote