VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. How do I check the frames per second on an asf file so I know how to convert an asf file to the correct MPG type using TMPG? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. in WMP hold the cursor over the sun icon in the bottom left corner while the movie is playing and itll show the KBPS/FPS. usually ASFs have shitty FPS (due to low KBPS, hence the lower quality) but if an ASF has a high KBPS (900+) it could look just as good as DivX or VCD/MPEG.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I don't see a sun icon. I'm using ver. 7 and I can't seem to find this icon. Is it in full mode or compact? Is it even in this version? Please help. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  4. sorry im using 6.4. WMP 7 Is a piece of shit, sorry to say but get rid of it. either in WMP7 (if u must use it) change the skin to Classic and youll see it in the bottom left hand. or startmenu->run->mplayer2.exe (this is the original WMP6.4 which is on ALL recent systems) and then do what i just described and itll show up. but do yourself a favor and get rid of 7, its a waste of space and resources, hogs massive amounts of both and has major conflicts with some CoDecs after its installed.
    Quote Quote