VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. (01) First I encode the VOBs with Flask 0.6

(02) Then I have a large AVI (ap. 2-3,5 Gigs )

(03) After that I cut it in two pieces with VirtualDUB

(04) Then I encode this files with TMPegEnc 2.0 to SVCD
    Using TooLame Encoder for Audio!

This worket until today!! Steps 1-3 worked, but after
    TMPGEnc created the "temp. WAV" TMPEG exits and was it!!!

I'm sure I didn't change any config!

Can ne1 help ?

THX !!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I use only 12H and 12 (on some cases) and I have not a simply problem with toolame...
    I had problems with 12j and 2.0. Sometimes, it shows that it is encoding audio, and encodes nothing!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Get the new AZID Lame GUI (by Danni Din), it has a section for tooLame and you can multiplex it afterwards
    Quote Quote  
  4. i try to use toolame as my alternative encoder but i failed. i downloaded from the site and extract everything in a folder i named 2lame. and in the TMPGE option i directed the exe file to be used as external encoder. well it said toolame exe file cannnot be used as external encoder. i checked on the exe file to see what's wrong and when i double click on the file a small dos window screen pops up and disappears. it almost flashes and nothing happens. no window opening, nothing. i still don't know what this toolame thing is. accept it truly is lame how it functions.
    Quote Quote  
  5. i use SCMPX..i used toolame and it stops at 89% of creating the tempoary wave file i say toolame is truely tooolame...use SCMPX it the best
    Quote Quote  
  6. The problem is with TMPGenc... I gave up and started doing it seperately.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I think I'll try this SCMPX Enc.

But I can't understand why tooLame is not working ... it worked! But hey! I testet a small DiVX 5 MB and then it worked!

Maybe there is an error when I cut the AVI ?
    Quote Quote  
  8. SCMPX is good enough, though try loading up both segments of the avi in vdub and saving the wav file, then converting that.
    Quote Quote  
  9. The TooLame Enc. is better than the builtin of TMPG ? Much better??? Or only professionals hearable ?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Hi,

I think I know why it doesn't work ( TMPGEnc. & TooLam ) :

It might depend on how the AVI is cut !? I had another AVI, cut this ant TooLame is working!

Does anyone know more?
    Quote Quote