VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guest
    I have ripped an DVD and and saved it as an project in DVD2AVI
    But tmpgenc wont open the .d2v file.
    I have installed the VFAPI according to instructions but i still dont get it to work. What am I doing wrong here?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had the same problem... make sure that the version of dvd2avi u r using is correct - i had to download a newer version from the official site WITH the plugin.. the version i had did not even have the vfp file!...also make sure tmp and dvd2avi are installed in the same folder & have u ran the vfp proggy?

check tmp under options/enviromental settings and the vfp tab... have u got a dvd2avi reader there?? if so maybe u can raise its priority.. if not it not installed??

i had to remove tmp and dvd2avi then reinstall to same folder.

after i done that it worked fine!
    Any help is FAAAANTASTIC.. :D
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had the same problem... make sure that the version of dvd2avi u r using is correct - i had to download a newer version from the official site WITH the plugin.. the version i had did not even have the vfp file!...also make sure tmp and dvd2avi are installed in the same folder & have u ran the vfp proggy?

check tmp under options/enviromental settings and the vfp tab... have u got a dvd2avi reader there?? if so maybe u can raise its priority.. if not it not installed??

i had to remove tmp and dvd2avi then reinstall to same folder.

after i done that it worked fine. dvd2avi i have is version 1.76
    Any help is FAAAANTASTIC.. :D
    Quote Quote  
  4. Guest
    THANK YOU!! my friend! It works like charm now!

I was going totally bananas there for a while!
    Quote Quote