VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I have some questions and issues with madVR, I thought I might as well post them in the thread. I am using Potplayer with madVR.

When read on forums, people talk about for example jinc upscaling, they talk about "jinc3" and "jinc 3 taps", what exactly are they refering to when they say 3 and 3 taps? Is it super res filter strength?

I see that you can activate anti-ringing filter with jinc in both chrome upscaling, image downscaling, image upscaling and in upscaling refinement, I also notice this with Super res filter in chroma upscaling section, whats the difference from the filter in the first three sections and upscale refinement? Are they redundant?

And I have an issue with fram dropping when I am seeking back and forth in videos and going in and out of both windowed and exclusive fullscreen, I am also have multiple presentation glitches, anyone have any idea on how to solve this?
    Last edited by roberth1990; 10th Oct 2017 at 20:35. Reason: Mentioned presentation glitches and chrome superres filter.
    Quote Quote