VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I copy my dvd with DVDFab HD Decrypter and it seems to go ok then when I get to the burning I try nero but it quits halfway through and says burn process failed what should I be burning with?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ImgBurn and nothing but...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ImgBurn is the best DVD Video burning program and it is freeware software. Ironic that the best is freeware but in this case that is the truth.

So YES you should be using ImgBurn for DVD Video burning.

However your current problem might or might not be related to NERO (or whatever burning program you are using) yet it is impossible to tell since you have given us very little info.

A note about asking for help in a technical world such as this: always give us as much detail as possible ... the more the better ... otherwise those that want to help are just shooting in the dark. Sometimes that works but more often than not it does NOT work.

Where to start from here?

1.) Try burning with ImgBurn
    2.) If that doesn't work then post the LOG that ImgBurn creates as that is a good diagnostic tool that might help us to determine the problem
    3.) The LOG file is great but try to give us as much detail as possible in other areas as well. What type of blank disc are you using? What is the mode/make of your DVD burner? Things like that.

- John "FulciLives" Coleman

P.S.
    Also please fill out your computer specs in your profile
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Onceler2
    I copy my dvd with DVDFab HD Decrypter and it seems to go ok then when I get to the burning I try nero but it quits halfway through and says burn process failed what should I be burning with?
    How big is the file from DVDFabDecrypter....and how big are your blank DVD's?
    Quote Quote