VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm trying to use Onlocation to import video from a Panasonic NV-GS230 Mini DV tape camera to use in Premiere pro I can get the clip to playback fine in Onlocation but when I import it into Premiere pro I only get sound, I'm doing it like this : (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premierepro/cs/using/WS7b53fc33bc6598db2be40b42125231da849-8000.html)

"1. (Optional) If necessary, copy the Adobe OnLocation project and clips to the machine running Premiere Pro.
    2. (Optional) If the Media Browser is not open, select Window > Media Browser to open it.
    3. In the Media Browser, browse to the desired Adobe OnLocation project file, and select it.
    4. From the View As menu, select Adobe OnLocation Project.
    The clips contained in the selected Adobe OnLocation project file appear in the pane on the right side of the Media Browser. You can sort clips by their metadata fields.
    5. Select the clips desired.
    6. Do one of the following:
    Select File > Import From Media Browser,
    In the Media Browser, right-click any of the selected clips. Select Import.
    Drag the clips from the Media Browser and drop them into the Project panel."

Anyone got any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I worked it out! Premiere pro was set up wrong. It was set to 720p for my DSLR and when I changed it to DV it worked perfectly!
    Quote Quote