I would write it and release it if I had any clue how to do it, but can someone out there write a program to do the following.
1. Figure out the total movie length.
2. Preveiw the movie at 1/4 1/2 3/4 and the end, asking you how many seconds the audio was off at each.
3. Add or remove frames as needed throught the movies audio track to sync the audio up.
4. Direct stream copy out the video and mux it with the new mp3 audio.

I have ripped 3 movies 20 times, using Flask 58 all the way up to 6.0, and others, and I always end up with the same thing, crazy audio sync issues.
I have tried various fps rates, also I have tried leaving the audio at 48k (the native DVD freq) or changing it to 44k.
I have tried DIVX, ASF, MPEG, and Its always the same.
I have tried it on 98, ME, 2000 pro.
I have done it on a 450mhz, a 950mhz, and a dual 933.
I have done it from 1, 5 gig vob on a ntfs partition, and as 5, 1 gigs on a fat32.
It always ends up the same, It starts out sync'd, and then slow becomes more and more out of sync as time goes on.

I have tried to re-sync the audio with Vitual Dub, but since its not a contanst issue, it will mess up the beginning and end, but the middle will be fine.

I have tried to interleave the audio as well, same as above.

If I am the only one with this problem let me know. But if not, could someone find someone to write a program following the above procedure.

I think it would solve eveybodies audio sync issues.
MacGyver