VideoHelp Forum

View Poll Results: Do you think electronics are the wave of the future?

Voters
3. This poll is closed
  • Yes. I have 3 tickets to an Eagles concert.

0 0%
  • No, but you can super size for just $0.49 more.

0 0%
  • I might consider once my drugs wear off.

3 100.00%
  • I'm a feminist and find it offensive. Want my phone # for a wild ride?

0 0%
  • I've finished the test, but I have bleeding periods for 7 days or longer.

0 0%
Closed Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    [not too funny, but interesting]
    -----
    This is a series of different endurance tests.
    -Stage 1 test
    *Grab a 220V line running at 1amp for more than 5 minutes. When this has been completed, come back for test stage 2.
    -Stage 2 test
    *Make paper cuts on the flap of skin at the base between all of your fingers. Leave your hands in 10year aged whiskey.(180% vodka may be substituted) When this task has been completed, come back for test stage 3.
    -Stage 3 test
    *Be 100% honest with your wife or lifetime partner for 3 weeks.
    *[Alternate Stage 3]This may be substituted for the primary stage 3 test. Have sex for 3 days without erectile loss and without use of drugs or hormones.

If stage 3 is completed successfully, please wait while we figure out a 4th test as we have not seen stage 3 ever completed.

***not responsible for injury, dismemberment, death, or uncontrollable bowel sequences. These tests are for demonstration and under voluntarily permission only. We will not be held responsible for any undesirable problems and consequences: including, but not limited to, erectile disfunction, bloody noses, sore a**, and shrunken breast size. Anything that bleeds for seven days, and doesn't die, will not be trusted or believed in outcomes of these tests. This includes women.

Search Comp PM
    Dude your posts are just simply incredible for how completely insane they are!

Seek mental treatment ASAP !!!

There are many usefull drugs on the market now-a-days that work wonders. FOO is a good example of that!

- John "FulciLives" Coleman
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE

3. Oh come on, Fulci. Let's look at this objectively!

220VAC at 1 ampere? After all my years working with electricity, I wonder if I'd even feel that. You ain't felt love until you've had accidental contact with a 40" Sony Trinitron television tube. Or that Oops! Capmaster had awhile back.

How do you make 180% alcohol? And when you find out, ship that shit in mass quantity to my house. My indulgence of choice (Finlandia) is only 40% alcohol. I don't care for whiskey, I wonder how that would affect my ability to pen an Indolikaa Special?

Well I'm definitely fucked with this experiment. I've been married for almost 10 years, so I know better than to tell my wife anything but the explicit truth. Besides, why would I lie to her? What am I going to gain by doing so? I always thought love implied faith and honesty. Or am I too many generations removed from reality.

Dude, this is one whacked thread.

4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    you can't apply 220V at 1 ampere to anything.
    You apply 220V and the victim determines the current.

5. Maybe it's 180% proof, which is double ABV. My strongest whisky would therefore be 121.6% proof, being 60.8% ABV.

Edit - WHOA! Just realised this is my first ever post in the "Test" forum!

6. victim determines the current
    Thanks Foo. Now I can use that in court

Search Comp PM
    In reality, nobody could sustain 1 amp of current over 50-70V AC. The current is the cycles and a victim would just be a conductive unit or resistance. The alcohol is in Proof which still uses % symbols. And If you're 100% honest with your wife 100% of the time for at least 3 weeks, you're not honest with yourself. Yoiu may not have been intentionally dishonest, but you most likely fudged the truth in some way.

8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In reality, nobody could sustain 1 amp of current over 50-70V AC. The current is the cycles and a victim would just be a conductive unit or resistance.
    You have no clue about reality. STFU

Search Comp PM
    If reality existed, you wouldn't be here.

10. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    The current s the rate of flow, the "cycles" is the frequency in Alternating current, are no cycles in direct current, flow is one way, volts is the "pressure", also known as EMF, electromotive force.

And there are many people who have gotten hit with way more than 70 volts and lived to tell about it, and with way more current available than 1 amp. Whether their body or conditions were enough to have drawn more would be for the experts to say.

I know people who can stick their thumb across both conductors of a lamp cord, hold it there, and say, yup, the wire's good, no jumping, no hollering, no hair stood on end, just thumbs calloused enough to be good insulator.

I think you know even less about electricity than the average joe here, stick to video.

Cheers,

George

Search Comp PM
    of course you can stick your thumb on a 120 line. I've done it several times to check for voltage. However, try letting it pass through your body. 220v will cause your finger tips to start burning. You pass that through your body and you'll need to go to the hospital. However, I've had 30,000V AC through my body from a television Flyback transformer running at very low amperage. Volts don't kill you amperage does and only if it passes through your heart or cooks enough of your muscle to where you body can't recouperate.
    ----
    Why don't you try grabbing one end of a 220 line with your right hand and the other end with your left. This is a test.
    ----
    Stay off the caffine, you'll focus better. Better yet, stay off the drugs and you might learn something.

Search Comp PM
    I also don't know too many people who have 120 and 220VDC lines in their home. If you do, get them up on technology. If you hear someone say 120 or 220 line, I can pretty much understand 99% of the time they are talking about standard 120 & 220VAC.
    ----
    Your limited mental power is about the size of a pin-head.

13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've had 30,000V AC through my body from a television Flyback transformer running at very low amperage.
    You don't understand at all . The current is determined by what it's
    connected to. "running at" is a meaningless idea

It's obvious that most of the current went through your brain.

Search Comp PM
    AC is always ALTERNATING and has a CURRENT value. This isn't DC. DC progressively drops as you add work or load to it. AC doesn't. That's why it's use in homes instead of DC.
    ----
    I swear people, if a pole was 2 inches from your face you'd still smack into it in broad daylight. Don't drive, the world will be much safer. Better yet FOO, do us all a favor and see if these tests really work. Let me know when you grab your ankles so I can kick your A**!.

15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You have absolutely no understanding of electricity at all.
    Or video.
    Your comments don't make sense.
    I really do think you are crazy. Otherwise you would keep your
    mouth shut due to embarrasment .

You go on spouting bullshit , I won't bother you anymore with replies.

Search Comp PM
    Here's more B.S.
    FOO FOO FOO FOO FOO FOO

17. Does this saying come to mind
    "I'm rubber, you're glue........"
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.

Search Comp PM
    FOO is correct in this case (for once ) but thread getting out of hand ...

why this thread even exists is a good question ..
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)