VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by maek
    The important question is will somebody release a Star Trek Special Edition where:

- Star Trek 1 is only 90 minutes long, but tells the same story
    - Star Trek 2 is allowed to remain cool, but someone does a voiceover to "tone down" the infamous KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! line
    - Star Trek 3 comes up with a better loophole for Spock.
    - Star Trek 4 allows William Shatner and crew to enjoy a feast of several endangered species after saving the whales which ironically results in Earth's destruction, regardless.
    - Star Trek 6 can be renamed Star Trek 5 and Star Trek 5 can be released as a "RENEGADE VERSION" similar to Highlander 2, except that it's laughed at more.
    LOL!

Now serving Spotted Owl...
    Quote Quote  
  2. For any one that want the originals go to ebay buy the Laser Disc with the Faces on them there THX remastered. I made a set and record them to my Panasonic E80. i have show them to people ever one think there real DVD's but there my back ups to my Laser Disc ones. Do not get me wrong the new DVD that just came out are very good picture is the best but I love my Laser Disc its the only way to watch the originals Star Wars. So if LG will not make them I'll make my own set.
    Quote Quote