VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello I'm new here, I need a source where I can find audio tracks (original and dubs) for shows so I can emerge them with the video. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You mean sites that let you download audio tracks legally? There are none. But you can download illegally from many sites, or record the audio from any site.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can you mention some of those illegal websites? (if it's not forbidden by the forum rules). Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Drop the topic before you get into trouble.

Edit: It's a good idea to always read through the forum rules of any forum you join.

Forum Rules

Warez rules

What is warez? Obtained movies/tv-series/tv-shows/software either through download, torrent, etc that breaks the copyright.

Do NOT talk about warez releases
    Like filenames Movie.2012.DVDSCR.X264.AAC.P2P.mkv. Please don't download warez movie/tv releases.

Do NOT talk about copying rented/subscription material
    You are not allowed to rip/copy/record rented video. It includes streaming rented/subscribed video like netflix, itunes, hulu plus, etc.

Do NOT give warez / Do NOT link to warez
    Distributing warez. This includes linking to warez either directly or to crack or serial sites. Offering warez in any fashion including PM or e-mail is against forum policy.

Do NOT ask for warez
    Asking for warez. In any fashion this is unacceptable including but not limited to PM or e-mail requests or information on what p-2-p network has copies.

Do NOT provide information on how to obtain warez
    Providing information on how to obtain warez.

Do NOT advocate warez
    Advocate warez. Recommending the use of warez.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    FYI, in case you're thinking about posting to the unofficial sister to videohelp, digitalfaq.com, here's the forum rules from there:

Banned Topics Policy:

There are three topics that are specifically banned on this forum:

Unauthorized software. This means that you may NOT ask for "free copies" of software that would normally be considered "payware". (Payware is software only made available after paying for the license to use it). This includes a ban on discussing methods to obtain it. If a member admits to using unauthorized software (example: "I'm using Adobe Premiere that I downloaded from The Pirate Bay."), then that thread may be closed, and the member warned. If you cannot afford commercial software, then you will need to limit yourself to freeware options. And honestly, sometimes freeware is better anyway!

Unauthorized movie downloads. This means that you may NOT ask for help in editing/encoding/etc copies of movies that would have normally only been available for pay. For example, "screeners" as acquired from torrents. Asking for editing/encoding advice is fine, but "I'm trying to encode a copy of [a movie still in theatres]" is not.

Unauthorized sites. These are sites that exist solely for the purpose of downloading unauthorized copies of software and movies. Discussion of the site in a general sense is fine, while discussing specifics on how to use the site is not. This include requesting lists of sites of this nature, invites, etc. These are usually torrent or "file sharing" sites.

Copying rented or borrowed DVDs. While we firmly believe there is a legitimate case to be made for the ability to copy DVDs -- such as rare or out-of-print (OOP) DVDs, or homemade DVDs -- rental copying is NOT one of them. We do not condone such blatant abuse of the technology. If you want a copy "to keep", then buy it used or new from Amazon.com
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @lingyi
    Did you just call me a sister?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Lol!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lingyi View Post
    FYI, in case you're thinking about posting to the unofficial sister to videohelp, digitalfaq.com, here's the forum rules from there:

Banned Topics Policy:

There are three topics that are specifically banned on this forum:

Unauthorized software. This means that you may NOT ask for "free copies" of software that would normally be considered "payware". (Payware is software only made available after paying for the license to use it). This includes a ban on discussing methods to obtain it. If a member admits to using unauthorized software (example: "I'm using Adobe Premiere that I downloaded from The Pirate Bay."), then that thread may be closed, and the member warned. If you cannot afford commercial software, then you will need to limit yourself to freeware options. And honestly, sometimes freeware is better anyway!

Unauthorized movie downloads. This means that you may NOT ask for help in editing/encoding/etc copies of movies that would have normally only been available for pay. For example, "screeners" as acquired from torrents. Asking for editing/encoding advice is fine, but "I'm trying to encode a copy of [a movie still in theatres]" is not.

Unauthorized sites. These are sites that exist solely for the purpose of downloading unauthorized copies of software and movies. Discussion of the site in a general sense is fine, while discussing specifics on how to use the site is not. This include requesting lists of sites of this nature, invites, etc. These are usually torrent or "file sharing" sites.

Copying rented or borrowed DVDs. While we firmly believe there is a legitimate case to be made for the ability to copy DVDs -- such as rare or out-of-print (OOP) DVDs, or homemade DVDs -- rental copying is NOT one of them. We do not condone such blatant abuse of the technology. If you want a copy "to keep", then buy it used or new from Amazon.com
    oh ok fine sorry. My English is weak that's the reason I didn't read the rules.
    Quote Quote