VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can anyone read Japanese? I have some audio syncing issues when I try to capture any game footage 640 or 720p, 1080i. Does anyone know if there is a setting I can click on to help it with the sync?

I have a E6600 and two 500-gb hd in raid-0, so it should be fast enough to write using MJPEG compressor. I'm using MXcapture, because it does the best with real time playing and capturing at the same time. The only problem is that sometimes the audio is off.

If someone could install the program, and check to see if the program offers some sorta of audio fix, that would be great.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Here is an example:

http://www.vimeo.com/677189
    Visit http://www.cgaming.com for 720p and 480p Game Videos from the Xbox 360 and Wii
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm using AVI Mux to put the video and audio together on the fly. Would setting the interleaving to full help the audio sync? Should it fix it altogether?

What does interleaving do?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Interleaving is data arrangement of the stream, should be on, don't see it causing problems. Meant to keep chips running cooler basically.

There will always be lag since sound is easier to deal with. I suggest you use Audacity to record your audio then dub it on later, unless you can find an audio program that will interface and have adjustable lag. You can make one with help if you run Ubuntu, but you'd have to be able to run video card on that os also which may or may not be possible. Usually I just check updates and see if something works.

let me know what you learn, since I plan to get one of these next month myself.
    Quote Quote