VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I have an issue I've encountered. In previous versions of VSDC, there used to be a button you could press that would let you jump directly to a specific point in the timeline by entering it numerically (i.e. jump directly to 1:23:01.500). I'm pretty sure this was called the "Set Cursor Position" button. However, after one of the recent updates, this button has disappeared. Now, it appears there is no way to jump to a specific time. I'm attaching a partial screenshot of my toolbar as example. Please tell me if there is a way to set cursor position somewhere else. Thanks!
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	VSDC.png
Views:	42
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	59412  

Quote Quote  
  2. In case anyone reaches this the way I did (searching for the solution through Google):
    Right click on the timeline for a context menu (easiest), or
    To the left of the timeline is a set of properties for each layer on the timeline. Second to last is a little note icon that is labeled "Show menu;" click on that icon for the layer you'd like to navigate.

Then, near the bottom of the context menu find Cursor Movement -> Set cursor position.
    There does not appear to be a shortcut anymore, nor a way to achieve this through the Options menu.
    Last edited by glassblower; 18th Mar 2023 at 15:04.
    Quote Quote