VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I use Handbrake. Then ImDisk to mount the image. When I tried directly doing it with the image it came out with 4 images. One in back, 3 side by side and overlapping. I managed to convert Season 1 and most of season 2. Then I had to reboot my computer, now it keeps doing the same thing it did directly off the image file.

I knew something was wrong when it went from 30fps converting to 100-110 fps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	37834
    Last edited by AreeSoothsayer; 16th Jul 2016 at 16:55.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try not opening the image file with Handbrake. If it's an ISO file you're referring to you can extract the contents to normal DVD video files with lots of "zip" programs. 7zip, WinRAR, Ultimate Zip etc.

Or you can open the ISO file with a program such as DVDShrink and use it's backup function to resave the contents as standard DVD video files. By default DVDShrink tries to "shrink" DVDs down to DVD-5 size when backing up. If the ISO is larger than a single layer blank DVD in size (ie dual layer) there's an option in DVDShrink's preferences to change the "target DVD" size to something larger. DVD-9 or any custom size that'll prevent it from "shrinking" so it'll just extract.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I'm converting the files for my Plex server, it doesn't see the DVD files. So I need to convert into mp4 format.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please do not open another thread on the same topic,i deleted your other thread,just continue here.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I just extracted the files from the disk image, attempted to convert those, same result.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by AreeSoothsayer View Post
    I just extracted the files from the disk image, attempted to convert those, same result.
    Files?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Video TS, Audio TS, ect.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Nevermind, I combed the net and found someone who hosted a torrent of the videos I was trying to make.
    Quote Quote