VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    I was FOLLOWING about 20 to 25 people/entities on Twitter, but in the past 24 hours no matter how many times I repopulate my FOLLOWING list, it empties within minutes.
    I don't see this listed as a bug by anyone else via a Google search.
    I only see MY tweets and I am able to tweet normally.....and there are views showing up on my tweets.

My Twitter account is used solely to Tweet illegally parked city buses and harassment by city bus drivers(in a residential neighborhood).
    Could a local business or city government have filed a complaint, limiting my Twitter account?
    I got the usual "form letter" reply when asking Twitter for help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    My Twitter account is used solely to Tweet illegally parked city buses and harassment by city bus drivers(in a residential neighborhood).
    Could a local business or city government have filed a complaint, limiting my Twitter account?
    Possible, but unlikely IMHO. Probably Twitter has given you one of its various SELECTIVE bugs — I mean, bugs that affect only some users.
    Selective bugs happen on Facebook as well.

Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    I was FOLLOWING about 20 to 25 people/entities on Twitter, but in the past 24 hours no matter how many times I repopulate my FOLLOWING list, it empties within minutes.
    For the time being you might replace your following list with temporary bookmarks on your browser.
    I don't have a smartphone and I have no idea of how the Twitter "app" works
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Thank You for the reply.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Got all excited.....Twitter update showed up on my phone.
    Updated.....now it's worse.
    My Tweets from yesterday are not in my timeline(but still on my profile)....AND still empty Following list.
    Quote Quote