VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    It happens very often that I am watching a video on Youtube or some other platform, and an advertisement starts suddenly, where the level is extremely high, and in case I had the volume control already high because of the low level of the video I am watching, my speakers or headphone bursts when the loud advertisement starts. Is there a solution for MacOS or some little device for speakers or headphone to limit the output line at a specific db? This is so annoying.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Bencuri View Post
    It happens very often that I am watching a video on Youtube or some other platform, and an advertisement starts suddenly, where the level is extremely high, and in case I had the volume control already high because of the low level of the video I am watching, my speakers or headphone bursts when the loud advertisement starts. Is there a solution for MacOS or some little device for speakers or headphone to limit the output line at a specific db? This is so annoying.
    what web browser are you currently using ??
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Chrome on El Capitan. This thing happens on certain ads on Youtube, and almost all the time at my local news site. It is some home built video player for them, on that one when the ads come, mostly every of them is shouting. If I leave the volume loud because of some other software by accident, it is killing my ear every time when the ad bursts.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Bencuri View Post
    Chrome on El Capitan. This thing happens on certain ads on Youtube, and almost all the time at my local news site. It is some home built video player for them, on that one when the ads come, mostly every of them is shouting. If I leave the volume loud because of some other software by accident, it is killing my ear every time when the ad bursts.
    install UBlock origin from the chrome web store to block the Ads.
    Quote Quote