VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I capture video from my camcorder Panasonic to my PC using Nero/firewire and from that burn to dvd via Nero also. The problem is playing dvd on tv I don't see date and time on the? If I play directly from the cam to tv, I can see them. Should I need any special soft ware? Hoping anyone can help me out because been on few sites but got no helps.

Thanks

By the way, first time here and it is a great site you guys have.
    Quote Quote  
  2. The date and time need to be "stamped" on the actual tape. It sounds like you're seeing the date and time from the camcorder itself when you are viewing the tape on on the TV.
    Quote Quote  
  3. You can capture from your camcorder with our Enosoft DV Processor. It can add the date/time as the video is being captured. Then you can use it in Nero.

Because the date/time are added during capture, it doesn't add any extra time to your process.

If you already have the captured files, it can add the date/time to them.

It's free to use. If you do try it, let me know if you have any questions/problems.

Your PC must have a processor with SSE2 instructions. If you don't, the installer will tell you.
    John Miller
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for replying,

After posting the question, doing some reading from this forum. Enosoft DV Processor has been mentioned alot. Already dl it, will be testing later tonight after work.

Oh, What is SSE2 instruction? My PC is Pentium 4, PS2, XP home Ed.

Again Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. SSE2 instructions allow the processor to perform certain calculations much faster than without.

According to this, your processor should support them though I have had some reports otherwise.

The installer will determine if they are supported and let you know.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It is so embarrassing, I don't know how to run the soft ware. I connect the camcorder and the soft ware can "see" the cam, then I select in put is cam (panasonic), how about the out put, I tried to chose Type 1 dv- avi file???? and then save in any location and then press processor, nothing happens. Can you work me through how?

One more thing, how to input the existing files?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hello,

There is a help file on the start menu. You can also get to it by pressing F1 when the software is running. The help file is very comprehensive.

Others have remarked about the same problem so the next version will make it more obvious!

John.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Oh I see, I am reading "help", but the problem is when I select input drop down list, in this case is Panasonic dv Camcorder, no picture shows up on input window?? Is it the picture from my tape in cam, right? And the cam, I put camera mode, is it correct?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by tn2006
    Is it the picture from my tape in cam, right? And the cam, I put camera mode, is it correct?
    To capture the video from the tape you need to put the camcorder into VTR mode, not camera mode.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In my camera has only 2 modes:

VCR
    STOP
    CAMERA

Is VCR is the same as VTR? Even thought VCR mode select and still don't see a thing?
    Quote Quote