VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a CSV whose contents I want displayed per frame in the video, in this case a number indicating the audio delay in milliseconds so I know exactly where the problem is getting worse as I'm browsing the video.

How do I do this?

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Do you have an entry per frame ?

Maybe convert it to a subtitle format

or

Maybe conditionalreader in avsiynth with scriptclip and subtitle . There is an example on this page
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/ConditionalReader
    Quote Quote  
  3. An entry per frame, yes. I have 150,000 number values in a CSV file separated by new lines, first one for frame 0 and last one for frame 150,000.

Do I understand that to make this work in conditionalreader I would have to prepend the values with R 1 1, R 2 2, R 3 3 etc. to make it work?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Aludin View Post
    An entry per frame, yes. I have 150,000 number values in a CSV file separated by new lines, first one for frame 0 and last one for frame 150,000.

Do I understand that to make this work in conditionalreader I would have to prepend the values with R 1 1, R 2 2, R 3 3 etc. to make it work?

You don't need "R" . "R" is to specify a range of more than 1 frame; you don't have a range - each frame already has an entry in your case

You just need to prepend a frame number to each entry

But if you wanted to reduce the filesize or number of entries in the text file, you could use R . e.g. if a range of frames had the same delay value, you can group them into ranges
    Last edited by poisondeathray; 6th Aug 2020 at 11:48.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Sweet, this works. Thx.
    Quote Quote