Page 13 of 25
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Oh, I forgot...

Version 2.1.4

Changelog:
    - Bugfixes on silence detection messages and path saving.
    - Added setting to save more verbose log files.
    - User minor interface redesign.

Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    New Version 2.1.4

Changelog:
    - Bugfixes on silence detection messages and path saving.
    - Added setting to save more verbose log files.
    - User minor interface redesign.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by katanka View Post
    I use a TV to view video clips but it is placed vertically.
    So I want to change the orientation of the video and certainly also its aspect ratio
    I guess you need to do some rotate/resize, but not much that I can help with those details.
    Quote Quote  
  4. original video format 1920*1080. But my tv is placed verticaly. I use the preset " rotate 90° counterclockwise" to have the video in the good orientation but the aspect ratio is bad. I don't know what to do to adapt format to have a good aspect ratio.

Thanks for your help
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    original video format 1920*1080. But my tv is placed verticaly. I use the preset " rotate 90° counterclockwise" to have the video in the good orientation but the aspect ratio is bad. I don't know what to do to adapt format to have a good aspect ratio.

Thanks for your help
    I guess you also need to invert video size 1080x1920. This parameters could do the job for you:
    Code:
    -c:v libx264 -crf 23 -vf "scale=1080:1920, transpose=cclock" -c:a copy
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hi Eibol
    thanks for this useful software
    is there a way to feed files via the command line invocation?

idea: would like to start it using a launcher on QQTabBar:
    http://qttabbar.wdfiles.com/local--files/documents/applauncher.html#launch

thanks
    pedro
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by pmsrve View Post
    Hi Eibol
    thanks for this useful software
    is there a way to feed files via the command line invocation?

idea: would like to start it using a launcher on QQTabBar:
    http://qttabbar.wdfiles.com/local--files/documents/applauncher.html#launch

thanks
    pedro
    Hi, you don't have to do anything special, you can run FFBatch.exe on the command line and any argument will considered a file and added to the file list.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    original video format 1920*1080. But my tv is placed verticaly. I use the preset " rotate 90° counterclockwise" to have the video in the good orientation but the aspect ratio is bad. I don't know what to do to adapt format to have a good aspect ratio.

Thanks for your help
    I guess you also need to invert video size 1080x1920. This parameters could do the job for you:
    Code:
    -c:v libx264 -crf 23 -vf "scale=1080:1920, transpose=cclock" -c:a copy
    Thank You Eibol it works fine
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Hi, you don't have to do anything special, you can run FFBatch.exe on the command line and any argument will considered a file and added to the file list.
    thanks for the answer
    Quote Quote  
  10. Thank you Eibol for the updates on this wonderful tool. Currently using 2.1.4

This may not be proper/usual usage of the app, but want to mention a workflow that has got me stuck (it's easy enough to avoid, but wanted to share):

1) drag/drop a few vids into the window
    2) Choose your preset
    3) Start Sequential
    4) Some time later, come back to the application window
    5) Hit the Pause button
    6) Click on the last couple of videos in the queue and delete them from the list
    7) Now resume

What happened next for me was that the encoding wasn't moving forward. The app isn't frozen, but I watched the progress bar at the bottom (and the bitrate, etc.) and they were not moving. I tried this on 2 separate machines and had the same result.

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lazividehlp View Post
    Thank you Eibol for the updates on this wonderful tool. Currently using 2.1.4

This may not be proper/usual usage of the app, but want to mention a workflow that has got me stuck (it's easy enough to avoid, but wanted to share):

2) Choose your preset
    3) Start Sequential
    5) Hit the Pause button
    6) Click on the last couple of videos in the queue and delete them from the list
    7) Now resume

What happened next for me was that the encoding wasn't moving forward. The app isn't frozen, but I watched the progress bar at the bottom (and the bitrate, etc.) and they were not moving. I tried this on 2 separate machines and had the same result.

Thank you
    Thanks. Weird issue, you're right, I'll look into into it, did not found a cause yet.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    New version 2.1.5

Changelog:
    - Fixed some random errors accessing temp folder.
    - Added setting to change file list font size.
    - Added setting to switch between summary and full multimedia file info.
    - Minor bugfixes and some code optimization for improved stabilty.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    This fixed executable should not show this issue: https://drive.upm.es/index.php/s/8RcbVoVXwa2YMz6/download

Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Thank you Eibol for the updates on this wonderful tool. Currently using 2.1.4

2) Choose your preset
    3) Start Sequential
    5) Hit the Pause button
    7) Now resume

Thank you
    Thanks. Weird issue, you're right, I'll look into into it, did not found a cause yet.
    Last edited by Eibol; 21st Apr 2020 at 03:32.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    Latest version 2.1.5 Linux compatible via Wine

After some tweaking, it is now available a new version that should run on Linux using Wine or Crossover, with no major performance loss.
    Just extract the package and follow readme file for instructions. (Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and Wine 5.0).

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-batch/files/FFBatch_2.1.5_Linux_Wine.zip/download
    Readme: https://sourceforge.net/p/ffmpeg-batch/wiki/Linux-Readme/
    Last edited by Eibol; 21st Apr 2020 at 06:06.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Small request to change presets info field.
    Presets: Default parameters -> Presets: <preset_name> (default)
    If i have long line in preset, for example
    Code:
    -codec:v h264_nvenc -b:v 2.5M -preset:v slow -profile:v high -rc-lookahead:v 32 -spatial-aq:v 1 -temporal-aq:v 1 -aq-strength:v 15 -refs:v 4 -bf:v 4 -vf "scale=1280:720" -codec:a copy -sn
    i always looking thru it to check what preset it is for sure.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by g71 View Post
    Small request to change presets info field.
    Presets: Default parameters -> Presets: <preset_name> (default)
    If i have long line in preset, for example
    Code:
    -codec:v h264_nvenc -b:v 2.5M -preset:v slow -profile:v high -rc-lookahead:v 32 -spatial-aq:v 1 -temporal-aq:v 1 -aq-strength:v 15 -refs:v 4 -bf:v 4 -vf "scale=1280:720" -codec:a copy -sn
    i always looking thru it to check what preset it is for sure.
    I can't understant what you need exactly. More info or an screenshot?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Eibol i noticed something weird with ffmpeg batch. Whenever i convert some files with it it will sometime reach 99% and then stop it have been doing it since 2.1.4. It does it alot for me. Yesterday it did and when i redid the converting it reach 100%. Alot of the times it just stops at 99% and saids done. Im using 2.1.5 and it stopped at 99% I thought it was my computer its not on 2.1.4 it did it to on my old desktop. This is a brand new built computer same issue. Not sure if you got any reports of this I'm using windows 10. If you need anything else let me know.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Wizard23 View Post
    Hi Eibol i noticed something weird with ffmpeg batch. Whenever i convert some files with it it will sometime reach 99% and then stop it have been doing it since 2.1.4. It does it alot for me. Yesterday it did and when i redid the converting it reach 100%. Alot of the times it just stops at 99% and saids done. Im using 2.1.5 and it stopped at 99% I thought it was my computer its not on 2.1.4 it did it to on my old desktop. This is a brand new built computer same issue. Not sure if you got any reports of this I'm using windows 10. If you need anything else let me know.
    Hi, I'm not sure about if it is just a cosmetic issue refreshing the progress bar. If all output files are ok, that could be the cause.
    You can download this patched 2.5 version and try to see if it is fixed.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can I make a feature request?

It would be really helpful to be able to make dynamic metadata changes using ffmpeg batch. I know static changes are easy, using
    Code:
    -metadata
    then whatever references you need.

What I mean by "dynamic" is to suggest being able to import metadata from parsing the filename or the path?
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lnm View Post
    Can I make a feature request?

It would be really helpful to be able to make dynamic metadata changes using ffmpeg batch. I know static changes are easy, using
    Code:
    -metadata
    then whatever references you need.

What I mean by "dynamic" is to suggest being able to import metadata from parsing the filename or the path?
    Hi, in current version you can use "%1" inside a filter, and filename.extension is used. I have added in this beta, for sequential processing, the following dynamic replacements:
    • %fn: Filename without extension.
    • %fd: File last level directory name.
    • %fp: File full path.

For example:
    Code:
    -metadata title="%fn" -metadata album="%fd" -metadata year="2020"
    You can download the updated executable here, and let me know if it fits your needs.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by Wizard23 View Post

That is interesting. If this helps, Eibol, I use ffmpeg batch very often (daily) and have never seen this behaviour.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for the information, it helps.
    Cheers

That is interesting. If this helps, Eibol, I use ffmpeg batch very often (daily) and have never seen this behaviour.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How can i create a hls file (with m3u8) from a mkv containing multiuple audio tracks and multiple subtitles using FFmpeg batch ?

Iīm trying to convert an mkv file to be streamed in hls (packets), but didnīt understood how to do it.

I have a mkv containing

a) Video in mp4 format (encoded with h264) to be used in several different resolutions 640x480, 960x720 etc
    b) 2 or more audio tracks (encoded as mp3 format) (The output can be in aac or mp3 work as well on streamings ?)
    c) 2 or more subtitles (built with srt or WebVTT format) The desired output format is webvtt

I would like to create a playlist in m3u8 containing several small pieces (something around 256 kb each) of .ts file that can allow me to stream the video and all itīs multiple audio and multiple subtitles each one on their own subdirectories.

I tried to follow the commands here : https://kipalog.com/posts/FFMPEG-HLS-STREAM-MULTIPLE-AUDIO-SUBTITLES and here: https://www.martin-riedl.de/2018/08/

But i didnīt succeed to make it work.

I tried this command:

ffmpeg -i teste.mkv -profile:v baseline -level 3.0 -s 640x360 -start_number 0 -hls_time 10 -hls_list_size 0 -f hls index.m3u8

It did created the ts and vtt files, but, it did not putted the generated files on their own subdirectories, and neither exported the different audio channles (in case, the test.mkv file contains 2 audio tracks and 2 subtitles) as it shows in the zip file as an example on the 1st link.
    Last edited by b2kguga; 26th Apr 2020 at 18:50.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by b2kguga View Post
    How can i create a hls file (with m3u8) from a mkv containing multiuple audio tracks and multiple subtitles using FFmpeg batch ?

Iīm trying to convert an mkv file to be streamed in hls (packets), but didnīt understood how to do it.

I have a mkv containing

a) Video in mp4 format (encoded with h264) to be used in several different resolutions 640x480, 960x720 etc
    b) 2 or more audio tracks (encoded as mp3 format) (The output can be in aac or mp3 work as well on streamings ?)
    c) 2 or more subtitles (built with srt or WebVTT format) The desired output format is webvtt

I would like to create a playlist in m3u8 containing several small pieces (something around 256 kb each) of .ts file that can allow me to stream the video and all itīs multiple audio and multiple subtitles each one on their own subdirectories.

I tried to follow the commands here : https://kipalog.com/posts/FFMPEG-HLS-STREAM-MULTIPLE-AUDIO-SUBTITLES and here: https://www.martin-riedl.de/2018/08/

But i didnīt succeed to make it work.

I tried this command:

ffmpeg -i teste.mkv -profile:v baseline -level 3.0 -s 640x360 -start_number 0 -hls_time 10 -hls_list_size 0 -f hls index.m3u8

It did created the ts and vtt files, but, it did not putted the generated files on their own subdirectories, and neither exported the different audio channles (in case, the test.mkv file contains 2 audio tracks and 2 subtitles) as it shows in the zip file as an example on the 1st link.
    Hi, I'm afraid I don't much about this topic.
    Quote Quote  
  25. mkv file containing .ass subtitle with custom stylish font. how can we burn subtitle (hardcoded sub) into video for batch encode? any help please?
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Eibol I did some test on my issue turns out its cuda causing the bar to stop at 99% for the first time. If i redo it with cuda second time it completes at 100%. Now one test i did is without selecting cuda from the list. I used my cpu as a test and it completes at 100% the very first time. Just wanted to giving you a update.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by firekid View Post
    mkv file containing .ass subtitle with custom stylish font. how can we burn subtitle (hardcoded sub) into video for batch encode? any help please?
    I think you could use the Batch subtitles tab, select the ass subtitles, (they are automatically selected if they have the same source filename)
    and then check "Burn subtitles", there use the ffmpeg parameters of your choice.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    Eibol I did some test on my issue turns out its cuda causing the bar to stop at 99% for the first time. If i redo it with cuda second time it completes at 100%. Now one test i did is without selecting cuda from the list. I used my cpu as a test and it completes at 100% the very first time. Just wanted to giving you a update.
    Hi, in this updated version that issue should be addressed, you can test it here: https://drive.upm.es/index.php/s/8RcbVoVXwa2YMz6/download
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Originally Posted by firekid View Post
    mkv file containing .ass subtitle with custom stylish font. how can we burn subtitle (hardcoded sub) into video for batch encode? any help please?
    I think you could use the Batch subtitles tab, select the ass subtitles, (they are automatically selected if they have the same source filename)
    and then check "Burn subtitles", there use the ffmpeg parameters of your choice.
    https://forum.videohelp.com/images/imgfiles/FXiwuY9.png

when click encode i got error "some items have no subtitle available". kindly help please.
    Quote Quote