VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i have an avi file and im tryin to convert it to mpeg usin tmpeg. firstly when i tried to convert it it came to an error sayin "index of scan line is out of range(272)
    then i tried virtual dub to see if there were any bad frames but then this error came up
    "An out-of-bounds memory access (access violation) occurred in module 'xvid'... ...while decompressing video frame 3318 with "XviD MPEG-4 Codec" [biCompression=44495658] (VideoSource.cpp:1609)... ...while running thread "Processing" (thread.cpp:105)"
    i tried usin the website to solve sum problems but still could fix it. if anyone can find a solution tell me please.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I had that happen once. Not sure but I think maybe the wrong XVID is installed. XVID is more picky than DIVX. I have the best luck with ffdshow. Otherwise install klite codec pack and switch between the 2 xvid codecs and try again. It also look like virtualdub hit an error but crashed due to the codec problem. hope this helps.
    Quote Quote  
  3. ahhhh thanks mate. took me 3hours and nothin happened. didnt think it had sumthin to do with the codecs
    Quote Quote