VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Are you celebrity obsessed?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. I downloaded "One night in Paris" but that's about it!

I wonder when a Jessica Alba sex tape will leak on the net....
    1f U c4n r34d 7h1s, U r34lly n33d 2 g3t l41d!!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by MeDiCo_BrUjO
    I downloaded "One night in Paris" but that's about it!

I wonder when a Jessica Alba sex tape will leak on the net....
    Lets hope it 'leaks out' before she will nedd any boob job, face lift, chin lift, liposuctions etc etc
    So I'd say if it not gonna happen in <5 years, she better don't 'loose it' at all
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Paris Hilton - Nappy headed hoe
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yoda313
    Do you really care what Paris Hilton does?
    I must admit to briefly participating in an online discussion about the two petitions circulating ... one asking that Hilton be spared jail time, the other demanding that she serve the 45 days. Being a moderate, I said it would be enough punishment to serve 45 days of in-house arrest ... as long as it was in my house.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by AlecWest
    Being a moderate, I said it would be enough punishment to serve 45 days of in-house arrest ... as long as it was in my house.
    That's hot!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Dustin Hoffman, who I admire as an actor, did a movie near here a few years ago. He rented a house near me and I saw him most every morning as I drove to work for about a month as he jogged around the block near a local park. The funny thing is that none of the local people driving by seemed to know who he was or recognized him.

But I also figured he wanted to keep a low profile, so I had no urge to bother him either. I suppose some stars thrive on people hounding them incessantly. While I admire a actor for his or her talents, that doesn't make them a great person, maybe just a great actor. Celebrities don't mean much to me and I have better things to do than to to worry about what they are doing or saying.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by MOVIEGEEK
    It's like when people say "million to one odds"...when it should be "one in a million odds".
    Actually "million to one odds" is the correct way to say it. "One in a million odds" is not correct and is really a meaningless phrase. You could correctly say "one in a million chance" but probability (chance) is not always the same as odds- it depends on the context.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Nope.
    Quote Quote