VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Looking for a free software to cut ad join frame-accurate without re-encoding, that has similar intuitive controls to the ones in TmpgEnc Smart Renderer. I tried a few ones, but the controls are always confusing as to which frames are in or out, and none has an equivalent to the "scissors" in TmpgEnc which removes the unwanted part instead of just highlighting it but leaving it in the project timeline.

[Attachment 50800 - Click to enlarge]

Any help is appreciated. My trial of TmpgEnc Smart Renderer is about to expire and I can't afford to buy so only looking for free software.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    avidemux has a 'scissors' equivalent where you highlight the section you want to delete by the A/B markers and you then select Edit >> Delete.

Of course your markers have to be on I-frames to avoid disturbance.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by adrian44 View Post
    Any help is appreciated. My trial of TmpgEnc Smart Renderer is about to expire and I can't afford to buy so only looking for free software.
    Too bad you don't have any money because I would normally recommend VideoRedo. They have a free trial, so you might want to see how it works and perhaps consider it.
    Quote Quote