VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i have a divx rip of a james bond movie, and i also have the .idx,
    .sub, and .ifo files for the subtitles. I've placed them all in the same folder and played the divx file in WMP 9. However, even after i select show subtitles in WMP, i don't see any subtitles. I have directvobsub installed and I can play subtitles fine with .ogm files. The .sub and .avi file names are the same. I've searched the forum and the site for this basic information, but i didn't find anything that could help. Thanks for any assistance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. So what your saying is that you can't play your file correctly using Windows Media Player 9 ???...

www.corecoded.com, offers the Core Player which plays basically every format correctly and especially OGM's...you can give that a try and see how that works. Reply back if you have more problems.

Check out my guide on converting .OGM format to an SVCD with Selectable Subtitles and Multiple Audio tracks.

https://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/170944.php
    Quote Quote  
  3. i dont know much about subtitles myself but i thought it was not possible to get vob subs to work with windows media or divx player?
    anyway, the best way ive found is to use bsplayer that comes with the k-lite codec pack from k-lite.tk
    Quote Quote