VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a few videos less than 5 min in length. They have a cartoon network and boomerang logos on them. How do I remove them? John
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Blur them or blank them out. You can't completely eliminate them.
    If they open in VirtualDub FilterMod, your could try it as it has lots of easy filters: http://www.infognition.com/VirtualDubFilters/
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Virtualdub is definitely the best way as redwudz mentioned. It has many filters to get various results. If you are into ffmpeg/CLI you can also specify the areas and get good results also. The following is a scrap video and an arbitrary area as denoted in the delogo area. This image is just to help define the actual script shown later.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Page One.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	43182

The script has show=1 to display the green boundary for example. It can be left off to eliminate.

Code:
    ffmpeg -i "C:\Users\Bud\Desktop\Various test Formats\[dp]Manjandani-1.mp4" -ss 00:00:00.000 -to 99:00:00.000 -vf delogo=x=100:y=50:w=80:h=30:band=4:show=1 -vcodec libx264 -crf 22 -r 23.976 -acodec aac  -ac 2 -ar 44.1k -b:a 128k "C:\Users\Bud\Desktop\Various test Formats\[dp]Manjandani-1_Timed_1.mp4"

Name:	Script.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	43183

And the final result below.

Name:	Result.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	43184
    Quote Quote