VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi Everyone,

Very strange thing happening: When I have my AVerMedia capture software open, there is a specific YouTube video that is making the PC crash. I am using HDMI for video from the gaming PC to the streaming PC. The audio to the streaming PC is line-in from a mixer. I have no issues whatsoever with game capture or any other YouTube videos that I've come across. The YouTube video doesn't even have to be playing when this occurs; it can be paused in a Chrome browser tab on the gaming PC.

The YouTube video which is causing the issue is TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) posted on the official TheFatRat YouTube account. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7xai5u_tnk

This same song is posted on a different account as well but it does not result in the system crashing during capture.

I haven't been able to determine anything by looking at Event Viewer.

Does anybody know what could possibly be causing this?

Edit: I want to add that this just began happening 1-2 weeks ago. The same video was never an issue before now.

AVerMedia Live Gamer HD Capture Card
    Windows 10 Professional
    AMD Ryzen 1600
    ASRock AB350 Pro 4
    16GB GSkill RipJaws V DDR4 3200

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Yerp; 18th Sep 2017 at 06:55.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Could be HDCP problem
    Quote Quote