VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, and however I'm a cat

I wonder if is there a way to automatically remove via batch/commandline or commandline-powershell an installed program called: Internet Download Manager.

How I can do? thank
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by marcorocchini View Post
    Hi, and however I'm a cat

I wonder if is there a way to automatically remove via batch/commandline or commandline-powershell an installed program called: Internet Download Manager.

How I can do? thank
    1st - Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open elevated Command Prompt on Windows 10/11.

2nd - In Command Prompt window, type wmic command and press Enter. Then type product get name command and press Enter. You will get a list of programs that are installed on your computer. Find and note the name of the product that you want to uninstall.

3rd - Next type the following command product where name=”program name” call uninstall, e.g. product where name=”Google Update Helper” call uninstall. Press Enter to execute the command.

Then you will be asked to confirm if you really want to uninstall the program, if yes, type Y and press Enter. After a while, you will receive a message saying that “Method execution successful”. You have uninstalled the program with Command Prompt in Windows 11/10

more info here - https://www.minitool.com/news/uninstall-program-cmd-powershell.html
    Quote Quote