VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've loaded a concert video in Nero Video and set 27 chapters, one for each of the songs. When I look at the resulting menu, I see only 17 of those chapters. Does anyone know why this would happen and how to fix the problem?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is this a blu-ray or dvd disk ?

Maybe the same restriction applies for both since with dvd there is a limit of 18 buttons on a single menu page.

Do check that there is not an 18th button that selects the second page for the rest of your chapters.
    Quote Quote  
  3. It's a blu-ray.

Do you know how to add a Title page to Nero Video? I see only Chapter pages.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No idea (And most on here would never go anywhere near Nero these days - it used to be a good program now it tries to do too much and normally fails)

But....

The standard arrangement, if Nero allows, is you create a Main Menu with two buttons. The first would be a 'Play All' and the second links to your Chapter Menu.
    Quote Quote  
  5. So...getting back to my original question. Does anyone who uses the program know why not all of the chapters are showing (correction: 13 chapters are visible, not 17)?

I have four chapters on each page and only four pages are visible, with one chapter showing on the last page. There should be seven chapter pages.

Thanks!
    Last edited by robertazimmerman; 1st May 2021 at 14:56.
    Quote Quote