VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Please help! Spent three days, nothing works!

First I left the settings default without creating own template (bit rate 1150). Everything was fine. Easy Creator 5.02 Platinum was ready to burn it but the file came out 741.5 and did not not fit 80 min CD.

The movie (Final Fantazy) is 23.976. I hit Forced Film in DVD2AVI.

To fit the file I created mpeg as shown in the guide. The guide is perfect, everything was a breeze. NTSC Film 23.976 was selected for the template. I also selected 16:9 525 lines NTSC. MPEG non-standard was selected. The bit rate is 1149 and the file size is less than 90% for 80 min CD.

When I try to burn Easy CD Creator gives an error meassge: \"...the file will not work in a VCD player. To make this file Video CD compliant you\'ll have to use a MPEG encoder that supports Video CD encoding\" I do! It\'s TMPGenc 2.54.37.135

Deatails in the error message marked red: Video bitrate - 104857 kbits/s System Clock Reference - 1201. When I force it to burn it ejects the CD.

What\'s wrong? Please, please advise.

Another problem. When I try to use NERO it looks like it starts burning but stops and gives the message: Invalid field in parameter. I get the message every time I try it even if the file size fits the CD. What is it?

Your advices would be highly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. from personal experience, Nero completely blows EZCD creater away...but then again, i believe the GUI in EZCD looks better and is easier to use than Nero (but hey, that's just my opinion)

741.5 is perfectly fine to fit on 1 CD...

when you burn at mode 2 (VCD and SVCD), you can fit around 800 MB on an 80 min cd-r and 750 MB on a 74 min cd-r

i assume you're not using the wizard...but rather the VCD template in nero
    Quote Quote