VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone,
    First, forget the CMD line, Simply use the Eac3to GUI with the newest version of eac3to. Drop the full video file (or extracted audio file alone) into the GUI interface....
    I like the method above, using Eac3to GUI, from a thread about using eac3to many months ago. But please tutor me how to get the GUI interface like this:

I downloaded the zip file from videohelp.com: eac3to 3.31 [Latest version, 3.31 (November 14, 2015)],
    then exactracted it and but did not see an application icon to open (??).
    Everyone knows this, please tell me how to install or to get GUI interface of Eac3to and More GUI by Yraen V1.09 Beta 7
    Highly appreciated, everyone please.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    You could just use eac3to command prompt
    Definitely easier as long as you know the code
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    That version 1.09 B7 seems to be a very old version. Look here: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=135095
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    At that link choose the second gui,1.10.01 isn't the one you want,yr_eac3to_more_gui is the one to download.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thank you all above for your helping.
    Following your guide, I've got the GUI interface already.
    Thank all once again.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hello everyone again,
    With "Eac3to and More GUI by Yraen V1.09 Beta 11", I converted successfully an audio file trueHD Atmos 7.1 into AC3 5.1 and then via tsMuxer, I also muxed the AC3 5.1 with another AVC file (video file) to make successfully a ISO file.
    As tsMuxer does not recognize trueHD Atmos, I had to convert it into AC3 in order that tsMuxer would accept AC3.

The question here is:
    With "Eac3to and More GUI by Yraen V1.09 Beta 11" and with tsMuxer, Is there a way to make a iso file containing trueHD Atmos 7.1, not with AC3 5.1?
    I also refered some other Threads relating this matter, but they seemed not to be clear and to be difficult for me to follow.
    Everyone can help me, please?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by anhlinhp4 View Post
    Hello everyone again,
    With "Eac3to and More GUI by Yraen V1.09 Beta 11", I converted successfully an audio file trueHD Atmos 7.1 into AC3 5.1 and then via tsMuxer, I also muxed the AC3 5.1 with another AVC file (video file) to make successfully a ISO file.
    As tsMuxer does not recognize trueHD Atmos, I had to convert it into AC3 in order that tsMuxer would accept AC3.

The question here is:
    With "Eac3to and More GUI by Yraen V1.09 Beta 11" and with tsMuxer, Is there a way to make a iso file containing trueHD Atmos 7.1, not with AC3 5.1?
    I also refered some other Threads relating this matter, but they seemed not to be clear and to be difficult for me to follow.
    Everyone can help me, please?
    Sure, you can remux to an iso file but don't convert an AC3 file to a TrueHD file. There is no point doing that but useless.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hi HelpVid,
    Yes, I can remux with AC3 file, but not with directly file trueHD Atmos 7.1
    I want to find a way to convert trueHD Atmos to another trueHD, is it possible? So that make tsMuxer to accept a trueHD file.
    Quote Quote