VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello i want to add motion blur for my video (24 fps) i want it too look more smooth

i don't know what software i need i have xmedia recode and Avidemux but didn't find

thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. AviSynth's QTGMC has the ability. From the linked web page, the description followed by a couple of examples:

Adding motion blur to each frame can help with this, smoothing the feel of the slower rate playback. This is done by setting ShutterBlur to 1,2 or 3, then specifying the shutter angle that you wish the output to simulate.
    QTGMC( Preset="Slower", FPSDivisor=2, ShutterBlur=1, ShutterAngleSrc=30, ShutterAngleOut=180 ) # Smooth single-rate output, when input has little blur
    QTGMC( Preset="Slower", FPSDivisor=2, ShutterBlur=1, ShutterAngleSrc=180, ShutterAngleOut=180 ) # Keep "film" look on single-rate output, "film" input
    There are probably some NLEs that can do it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    AviSynth's QTGMC has the ability. From the linked web page, the description followed by a couple of examples:

Adding motion blur to each frame can help with this, smoothing the feel of the slower rate playback. This is done by setting ShutterBlur to 1,2 or 3, then specifying the shutter angle that you wish the output to simulate.
    QTGMC( Preset="Slower", FPSDivisor=2, ShutterBlur=1, ShutterAngleSrc=30, ShutterAngleOut=180 ) # Smooth single-rate output, when input has little blur
    QTGMC( Preset="Slower", FPSDivisor=2, ShutterBlur=1, ShutterAngleSrc=180, ShutterAngleOut=180 ) # Keep "film" look on single-rate output, "film" input
    There are probably some NLEs that can do it.
    thank you, i will take try
    Quote Quote  
  4. ffmpeg lastly began to offer filter to perform time convolution and motion blur can be nicely simulated in easy way.
    For example:
    Code:
    tmix=frames=6:weights='.004 .012 .037 .111 .333 1'
    https://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#tmix
    Quote Quote