VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. I have been following every single step and still no luck. What is wrong with my computer?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I just wanna give up man. I have been finding solution. People give me how to do and still can't use that filter. It has been 1 year!! Maybe I am too noob. :") Still need to learn a lot even if I could use that filter. I am like stucking at the beginner's level.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Are you sure that's the version of AviSynth you are using? Note that some programs install "private" versions of AviSynth -- MeGUI for example. Then there are 32 bit and 64 bit versions of AviSynth. The two have no access to the other's filters or plugins folder. If you you use a 32 bit editor/encoder/player then you need 32 bit AviSynth and 32 bit plugins. If you are using a 64 bit editor/encoder/player the you need 64 bit AviSynth and 64 bit filters.

Note that MCTemporalDenoise isn't a plugin, it's a script. Therefore it will work with either 32 bit or 64 bit AviSynth -- but it needs to be in the correct plugins folder to autoload. If it isn't autoloading for some reason you can import it manually into your script with:

Code:
    import("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\MCTemporalDenoise.avsi")
    Of course, the plugins it requires must be installed for it to work:

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/MCTemporalDenoise#Required_Filters

If you have MCTemporalDenoise installed or imported correctly, but you are missing those other plugins, you will get an error message about those plugins.
    Last edited by jagabo; 9th Oct 2018 at 10:52.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Or stop beating your head against a wall and use a different denoiser, one like Dfttest. Much easier to get going. You just need the DLL and libfftw3f-3.dll put in the correct place
    Quote Quote  
  5. Manono, Can you tell me what should I use for Dfttest? I m denoising the above file ( I sent here before)
    Quote Quote  
  6. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled222.png
Views:	1782
Size:	355.6 KB
ID:	46950 Ystd, It was all okay. I can denoise with Dfttest and Finally, I was satisfied. Then I used aWarpSharp to sharpen color. Everything was ok, I could see preview until it opened like that today. IDK what is going on again. I have put that library in corresponding Window Folder. All went well ystd and I even encoded. However, as I want to copy some line from that .avs file and I found that happen and could not encode anymore.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Smart Jason View Post
    Manono, Can you tell me what should I use for Dfttest? I m denoising the above file ( I sent here before)
    I haven't looked at the sample. The Sigma value defines the strength of the denoising. The default value is 16 so raise or lower it for more or less denoising. The included doc and the page on the AviSynth website explain all the DFTTest parameters. There are a few sample settings in the Quick Start section. The default DFTTest() is a good place to start (and maybe finish). As with all denoisers, if on too strong you might get 'ghosting'. Something like MCTemporalDenoise (Motion Compensated Temporal Denoise) tries to keep it to a minimum. Be sure to check some places with lots of movement to make sure it's not happening. Or, if it is happening that you're okay with it.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Smart Jason View Post
    [Attachment 46950 - Click to enlarge]
    Ystd, It was all okay. I can denoise with Dfttest and Finally, I was satisfied. Then I used aWarpSharp to sharpen color. Everything was ok, I could see preview until it opened like that today. IDK what is going on again. I have put that library in corresponding Window Folder. All went well ystd and I even encoded. However, as I want to copy some line from that .avs file and I found that happen and could not encode anymore.
    Can someone help me with this?
    Quote Quote  
  9. It's telling you what the problem is: dfttest.dll wasn't found. Check your path. Make sure the file is still there.
    Quote Quote  
  10. And, although it won't affect this particular resize, it's considered a good practice to make the video progressive first (perform the IVTC) before resizing it. That blur line, too.

If you can't figure out the DFTtest problem, Try loading it with a LoadPlugin line, the way you did with DGDecode.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Smart Jason View Post
    Originally Posted by Smart Jason View Post
    [Attachment 46950 - Click to enlarge]
    Ystd, It was all okay. I can denoise with Dfttest and Finally, I was satisfied. Then I used aWarpSharp to sharpen color. Everything was ok, I could see preview until it opened like that today. IDK what is going on again. I have put that library in corresponding Window Folder. All went well ystd and I even encoded. However, as I want to copy some line from that .avs file and I found that happen and could not encode anymore.
    Can someone help me with this?
    From http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Dfttest#Requirements:

Download link for 32-bit version of fftw 3.3.5 Windows system dll's: ftp://ftp.fftw.org/pub/fftw/fftw-3.3.5-dll32.zip

Create a new folder on your PC called "FFTW3". Download the fftw-3.3.5-dll32.zip file from the link above into that new FFTW3 folder. Unzip the .zip file, then in the files that are unzipped find "libfftw3f-3.dll".

If using 32-bit Windows, copy libfftw3f-3.dll into C:\Windows\System32\
    If using 64-bit Windows, copy libfftw3f-3.dll into C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\
    - My sister Ann's brother
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    it's considered a good practice to make the video progressive first... before... That blur line
    Assuming this is the same ghosting he had before, the blur must be run while the video is interlaced.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Thanks guys. Because of u, I have done encoding half of this season. N I got some problems again in this video. Help me out again. Pleaseeee (
    Help me.demuxed.m2v
    Quote Quote  
  14. This works pretty well:

Code:
    Mpeg2Source("Help me.demuxed.d2v", CPU2="ooooxx", Info=3) 
    Blur(0.0, 0.25)
    QTGMC(preset="fast")
    SRestore(frate=23.976)
    But some shots are left with duplicate and missing frames.
    Last edited by jagabo; 21st Dec 2018 at 11:53.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Should I run ColorMatrix? Since the encoded ones seem a little bit darker than the original VOB files.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Are you upscaling to HD? If so you should use ColorMatrix(mode="rec.601->rec.709"). And flag the colormatrix when you encode. Displaying with the wrong colormatrix doesn't change the greyscale much, but the brightness of colors, especially reds and blues, will change.
    Quote Quote  
  17. VTS_10_1.demuxed.m2v Green ghost around the rangers
    help this too
    Last edited by Smart Jason; 11th Jan 2019 at 10:21.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Are you talking about the green ghost to the right of the yellow character? The others don't have green ghosts.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Are you talking about the green ghost to the right of the yellow character? The others don't have green ghosts.
    Yes. Well main point is I cant seem to Blur those ghosts (Not just green ghost, overall video)
    Last edited by Smart Jason; 15th Jan 2019 at 12:54.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Have you tried something simple like IVTC + Vinverse ? Looks fine here,...
    Code:
    # IVTC
    TFM(mode=3,mChroma=true)
    TDecimate(cycleR=1,cycle=5)
    AssumeFrameBased()
    # filtering
    # remove residual combing
    vinverse()
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  21. Yup I have tried. But that can't remove those duplicate frames and ghosts in the video
    Quote Quote  
  22. I didn't find any way to reduce the green ghosting to the right of the yellow character. But you can generally sharpen the picture, especially the colors (and get some minor noise reduction) with something like:

Code:
    Spline36Resize(320, 480)
    MergeChroma(aWarpSharp2(depth=5), aWarpSharp2(depth=15))  # Sharpen chroma much more than luma
    Sharpen(0.3)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize", fwidth=520, fheight=480)
    aWarpSharp(depth=3)
    Sharpen(0.3, 0.0)
    nnedi3_rpow2(2, cshift="Spline36Resize", fwidth=720, fheight=480)
    aWarpSharp(depth=3)
    Sharpen(0.3, 0.0)
    ChromaShift(c=2)
    Quote Quote  
  23. Image
    [Attachment 50668 - Click to enlarge]
    how to remove those oversharpening edges.

Also the blue sky becomes like this after I denoise and Blur the video
    [Attachment 50671 - Click to enlarge]

Can you do the filtering?
    Flying Eagle.demuxed.m2v
    Help this sharpening effect plz.demuxed.m2v
    Last edited by Smart Jason; 27th Oct 2019 at 13:08.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Anyone please help me
    Quote Quote  
  25. I wasn't able to come up with a way of removing the ringing at the edges. But they aren't so bad in the rest of the video. The posterization in the second image is common when you remove noise. 8 bit YUV simply isn't good enough to deliver very smooth gradients. You can leave some noise in the video or add some noise back with GradFun3 or GradFun2dbMod.
    Last edited by jagabo; 30th Oct 2019 at 06:41.
    Quote Quote