VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. There's a new version of CropResize dated 2022-10-04 in the opening post.

Just a minor regression fix.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Deleted (double post)
    Quote Quote  
  3. There's a new version of CropResize dated 2022-11-01 in the opening post.

Fixed packed RGB cropping (RGB24, RGB32 etc) when the AVSResize and FMTConv plugins are resizing (the video was being resized without any cropping being applied).

Fixed AutoDAR=true ignoring the specified mod width or height (default Mod=4).
    Quote Quote  
  4. There's a link for a new version of CropResize dated 2022-11-19 in the opening post.

The pictures demonstrating CropResize usage in the 2nd post have also been updated.

-------------------------------

Fixed a 2022-09-22 regression when NoResize=true or ResizeWO=true and CSplit=1 (the default).
    Specifying non-mod cropping (ie not mod2 for YV12) could result in an error message or the cropping
    being adjusted slightly incorrectly.
    The display and sample aspect ratios shown when Info=true should still have been correct though.

Changed the displayed info when a cropping preview is enabled, mainly to show the display and
    sample aspect ratios as float (ie 1.777778) as well as a fraction (ie 16:9).
    Quote Quote  
  5. There's a link to a new version of CropResize dated 2023-06-02 in the opening post.

The new version updates the built-in frosty borders function to match the latest update to the standalone FrostyBorders script. There's no other changes.
    Last edited by hello_hello; 1st Jun 2023 at 23:40.
    Quote Quote  
  6. There's a link for new a version dated 2023-07-14 in the opening post. Just a couple of minor gremlin fixes.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thank you so much for making this. It's a major quality of life improver!!
    Quote Quote  
  8. You're welcome.

As a way of learning how to use it, I'm currently working on a native Vapoursynth version, so I'll upload that when it's finished. There'll probably be a new version of CropResize (Avisynth) to go with it, although I don't think there'll be any changes in functionality, just some syntax tweaking.
    Quote Quote  
  9. There's a link for new a version dated 2023-09-26 in the opening post.
    The major changes are listed above that link.
    CropResize now comes in both Avisynth and VapourSynth flavours.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Sorry about the quick update, but there's a link for new a version dated 2023-09-28 in the opening post.

Fixed a couple of regressions in version 2023-09-26.
    There was a typo in the VapourSynth version preventing an output sample aspect ratio being used.
    The Avisynth version was producing an error message when a copping preview was enabled while Info=true.

While I was updating I tweaked the way Info displays a frame properties sample aspect ratio of 1:1 so at first glance the source video doesn't appear to be anamorphic.
    Quote Quote  
  11. There's a link for a new version dated 2023-10-02 in the opening post.

The "CropResize Changes" text file contains the details.
    Quote Quote  
  12. There's a link for a new version dated 2023-10-11 in the opening post.

Fixed a minor bug in the VapourSynth version. The Avisynth version hasn't changed (only the date to keep the two flavours the same).
    Quote Quote  
  13. Another minor bug fix. The Avisynth version this time. There's a link for the new version dated 2023-10-12 in the opening post.
    Quote Quote  
  14. New version dated 2023-10-28 in the opening post.
    The only change is a bug fix for one of the included resizer wrapper functions.
    Quote Quote