VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I've been attempting to download videos for my son from a homeschooling website where I paid big bucks for these videos ($300). The issue is #1 - they expire in a year and #2 - I bloody paid for them and #3 - I want to let him watch them offline so he's not on the internet.

The website uses limelight player and/or brightcove (both are listed). I finally managed to download the video itself (using Chrome/Video Downloadhelper as well as other extensions that ripped them off) and it's ONLY video. I'm thinking that the audio stream is somewhere else but I can't figure out where.

I also tried Streaming Video Recorder but it won't play the video on the internal browser due to some error message. Jdownloader was a bust. Standard web extensions a bust. Updating codecs to be on the safe side and using VLC and FF a bust. I used to be able to download these years ago but I don't know if they upgraded things since then or I just forgot since 2014.

I'm including the source HTML and I'm happy to PM our login to anyone who wants to take a crack. There are over 100 videos so I do NOT want to manually set it up to stream and record and all that crap if I can absolutely avoid it. Any help here would be appreciated.
    Image Attached Files

2. Average video editor Sviests's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What is the site's url?
    Source code only includes HTML ,so it's not really helpful.

3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Forum Rules

"Do NOT talk about copying rented/subscription material
    You are not allowed to rip/copy/record rented video. It includes streaming rented/subscribed video like netflix, itunes, hulu plus, etc."

forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP)?

4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Tell them to make the video available for offline viewing. If I would pay so much I would require it.

And as it's a payed subscription site it's not allowed to discuss in the forum.