VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I want to ask some questions for that media player or any other media player that plays full bluray menu NOT lite.
    I believe the hdx bd1 does it support full bluray menus.

I search one media player that can:

01. Can play the entire menu of any complete ripped bluray movie with anydvd hd or any other program?
    02. Can play 3d movies/bluray/files e.t.c.(Optional)
    03. Does it supported with latest firmware updates?
    04. Can see the shared win7 folders WITHOUT need to install any dlna program at pc.

05. Does it support or not cinavia protection so it can play any bd-iso file or bluray folder with full menu(NOT LITE) without the cinavia watermark that after 30 minutes don't hear the sound?
    06. Can you send it to Greece? If you do how much is the shipping cost and how much warranty does it has and is there any official store at Greece that is selling and support these products?
    07. Does the media player has region code so it can work only at some regions and not everywhere?

A lot of thanks for yout time and your answers.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For the nth time, with the possible exception of certain Intel processors, I don't have/ever owned anything whose name starts with "i".
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Does this SURELY play full bluray menu and NOT LITE?
    Is is sure that it can play full bluray ripped movies with complete menu?

Does it play 3d bluray movies or only mkv 3d files?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Click on the "specification" tab for more info. There it says will play a blu-ray *.iso file with full menu intact (as opposed to only individual *.m2ts files in \BDMV\STREAM directory, as in probably the LITE you talk about), as it would be on an original disc. Not clear about 3D, though in your 1st post you did say "optional".
    For the nth time, with the possible exception of certain Intel processors, I don't have/ever owned anything whose name starts with "i".
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    For registered users, one can download the full player manual to see for yourself. But even looking at the simpler quick-setup guide, I can tell it probably does NOT do full BD featureset (and in particular, not 3DBD), because:
    1. It never says anywhere that it supports BD hardware profile Level 5 (3D).
    2. It never says anywhere that it is fully licensed by BD consortium.
    3. It says "RealD" 3D - this means SbS, not FramePacking. Therefore NOT FullHD3D.
    4. It only supports up to HDMI 1.3 - this means FramePacking could NOT be supported, even if they wanted it to.

Again, fits79, you need to stop looking for these pie-in-the-sky 3D hacker holy grails. ISO reading capability is being SYTEMATICALLY (and probably forcibly) removed from software & hardware "BD & DVD" players. So "general media" players are exempt when they don't fully play BD (and 3D in particular) properly, and actual licensed disc players are becoming mutually exclusive with those. Hollywood doesn't want you to have that capability, and it may not be able to put the genie back in the bottle for DVD, but it can partially for BD, even moreso for 3DBD, and will probably be fully able to avoid it for 4k. Only bypass of this would be reverse-engineered models, but then they would likely have import bans/restrictions placed on them.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    The hdx bd1 as i read can play full menu of bluray ripped movies.
    Not 3d but normall 2d bd-iso files so...
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    As i read these media players CAN play full bluray menus from any bd-iso file.
    Minix neo x8 h plus & tronsmart draco aw80

Is this correct?
    If anyone has any of these media players and has try to play any bd-iso file with full bluray menus(NOT LITE) PLEASE INFORM me if it can play bluray full menus withouts issues.

A LOT OF THANKS.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!